eh, this has more to do with censorship than alt/indie bands, would either jon or andrew care to move this to the pit?

i did chuckle when reading it because the first band that came to mind when i saw the article title was Holy Fuck and they turned out to be the first band mentioned.
Quote by uhh_me?
eh, this has more to do with censorship than alt/indie bands, would either jon or andrew care to move this to the pit?

i did chuckle when reading it because the first band that came to mind when i saw the article title was Holy Fuck and they turned out to be the first band mentioned.

done pal.

Quote by Anarion614
Why choose a name like that in the first place, simply for attention?

I assume so.

It doesn't work, it just makes you look stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
On the subject, didn't the NAACP bury the N word? Just making sure, because I heard about it...does anyone know when?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
On the subject, didn't the NAACP bury the N word? Just making sure, because I heard about it...does anyone know when?

So why are NWA records still available in my local HMV?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I assume so.

It doesn't work, it just makes you look stupid.

I agree.
Who dat?
There are how many words in the english language? And you must use that one?

Hmph. Well then...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Hey, I got that magazine the other day! Free ones are the best. I think the curses in the band names are pretty pointless though, since you've effectively killed any large scale success for your band.
Well this sucks.

What's the point of saying them if they aren't bad any more?