i recently saw a little device that would plug into your computers usb at one end, and a standard guitar coble into this little box thing at the other end, enabling you to record guitar onto computer with pretty decent quality.
it wasnt much, only about £25
does anyone where i can find one/ what the name of this thing is??

thanks
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Could be one of many... There are a ton of low-end usb interfaces for guitar.

Google toneport and jamlab, those are two fo the most readily available ones.
Theres one called the StealthPlug, there are similar units you can buy for less on musiciansfriend.com or guitarcenter.com
yea it looked just like jamlab, is there others that look the same as that and have fairly decent quality software built in and quality
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
do yourself a favor and get a good set-up........i use the line 6 pod xtl and its sweet....i'd go with there stuff for recording...if you want to hear the quality i have a song in my profile
does the pod XL have built in software and can it link up like this:

guitar>POD>computer

??