I need to get from the downtown Greyhound station to the Keele Campus of York University, in about an hour (unless I catch an earlier bus, which is kind of a pain, but doable) on Friday. I know virtually nothing about Toronto, or the subway, or the buses, or whatever else you crazy big city kids get up to. Any brilliant ideas?
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Bump. Sorry but this is urgent, and I don't want it to die.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
well i dont know anything about the toronto transportation system but i wouldnt stress out about it. toronto isnt that rough of a city so i wouldnt worry about anything like that. try a cab if all else fails. ask people on the street what is the best way to get there, etc. someone will be nice and help you out.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"