I've posted about this before and got almost no help, so I'll ask again.

All the tabs I've submitted have gotten denied even though they are correctly formatted, accurate, and there aren't many versions of the song on here. The most recent two that I've submitted are:
The Decemberists - After The Bombs (chords)
John Legend - Show Me (intro)

After The Bombs has one tab and one chords already up, neither of which are rated. My chords are different (they are more accurate) and plenty long.

Show Me has one other version (also an intro) that's rated 4 stars with 3 votes. My version of that is also more accurate.

So why do they keep getting denied? I don't get it, and it's rather frustrating.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
my 'you really got me' by the kinks bass tab was denied, and it was more accurate than the ones there. it really sucks
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Does no one reply to these threads because there is virtually no explanation as to why good tabs get denied, or is it because everyone is too lazy? Or perhaps people have realized that maybe there should be some official guidelines for tab approval, so that not anyone can just deny tabs because they feel like it.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
127 views... 1 reply (other than mine).
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth
Does no one reply to these threads because there is virtually no explanation as to why good tabs get denied, or is it because everyone is too lazy? Or perhaps people have realized that maybe there should be some official guidelines for tab approval, so that not anyone can just deny tabs because they feel like it.

Good call, I believe this system is seriously flawed.

There are probably many great tabs, tabs that would improve this site and help people learn good songs, just sitting and waiting for approval or getting denied just because some people either don't like the band/song, or just feel like being an A$$.
Well, most people wouldn't know why your tab was denied, so why would they try to explain it? Did you get an e-mail saying your tab had been denied, and did it state any reason whatsoever? If not, contact someone at the U-G team instead of calling forum members lazy for not replying to your thread.
I can help you. PM me your tabs. I'd like to look at them to see if it has anything grossly incorrect about it. No, I will not steal your tabs either lol.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by kyrreca
Well, most people wouldn't know why your tab was denied, so why would they try to explain it? Did you get an e-mail saying your tab had been denied, and did it state any reason whatsoever? If not, contact someone at the U-G team instead of calling forum members lazy for not replying to your thread.

I took it here to see if there was something I just overlooked, and to see if people knew what it was. I got an email saying it was denied, but not why.

Quote by Seth Shadows
I can help you. PM me your tabs. I'd like to look at them to see if it has anything grossly incorrect about it. No, I will not steal your tabs either lol.

I'm in class right now, but I'll PM them to you when I get home.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis