Page 1 of 2
I'd say lets all spam up his myspace but that kind of activity is better off in the hands of 4chan...

Or even 420chan.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Good for him.

>.<

EDIT: Why on earth did they tell the family though? Personally, I'd much rather not know if someone raped the corpse of a recently deceased loved one. But then I guess they have to know to press charges.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Nov 6, 2007,
Hah.

The title sounds like he had sex with a 92 year old corpse. As in, a body that's been dead for 92 years.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
The worst thing about necrophilia is that you still have to bring flowers...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
yep, looks like he had a problem with his mother...
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

a 92 year old body or a 92 year old corpse? there's a big difference there.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
That's...interesting...

/locks doors.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...

92 year old dead body/ 92 year old woman thats still pretty messed up and disgusting...

Well hell, he could have a dead bodies or old women fetish?
jailmate 1: so what are you in for?
jailmate 2: i killed about 4 people in a bar, you?
jailmate 1: i robbed a store, killing 2 people in the process *spits*how about you new guy?
new guy: i raped a 92 year old corpse
jailmate 1: ....
jailmate 2: ....
Quote by Dinkydaisy
EDIT: Why on earth did they tell the family though? Personally, I'd much rather not know if someone raped the corpse of a recently deceased loved one. But then I guess they have to know to press charges.

Exactly what i was thinking. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. And if you don't tell the family this is essentially a victimless crime, no-one gets hurt.
That guy is sick.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

it says on that guys myspace that he logged on yesterday, so im guessing that the guy who had his way with the corpse ISNT the same guy as the myspace link.

I mean surely he'd have more important things such as, neverending shame and an imminent prison sentence, to think about as apposed to his myspace......right?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
it says on that guys myspace that he logged on yesterday, so im guessing that the guy who had his way with the corpse ISNT the same guy as the myspace link.

I mean surely he'd have more important things such as, neverending shame and an imminent prison sentence, to think about as apposed to his myspace......right?

You obviously dont know any myspace addicts.

"Oooh what if I've got new comments! I must log in! Whats this one? Want to meet sexy ladies from your local mausoleum? A pill to make my coffinwood even bigger and harder that actually works? A free iRot?! Man I love myspace"
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Good for him.

>.<

Think about the guy who had to tell them that.

"Uhh, yeah, uhh, listen guys, uhh, we just, uhh...

your grandma was necro****ed."
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by apollo718
a 92 year old body or a 92 year old corpse? there's a big difference there.

Body of a 92 year old. I dont think they keep dead bodies for that long in a hospital.

The other way around is almost impossible....unless she was Eva Peron (look her up if you dont know who she is)
Quote by DanRev

"Oooh what if I've got new comments! I must log in! Whats this one? Want to meet sexy ladies from your local mausoleum? A pill to make my coffinwood even bigger and harder that actually works? A free iRot?! Man I love myspace"

I f**king love you..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by DanRev

You win at life.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Spitz13
jailmate 1: i robbed a store, killing 2 people in the process *spits*how about you new guy?

*lots of noise and screaming*

watchman 1: oh, that antony guy is dead... better report it.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
Quote by Spitz13

*lots of noise and screaming*

watchman 1: oh, that antony guy is dead... better report it.

watchman 2: no, lets rape his corpse first
Quote by Amalgam
Think about the guy who had to tell them that.

"Uhh, yeah, uhh, listen guys, uhh, we just, uhh...

your grandma was necro****ed."

I'm gonna sig that.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by Spitz13
watchman 2: no, lets rape his corpse first

that would be justice beyond comprehendable measure.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
that would be justice beyond comprehendable measure.

yeah. lol.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Wow, that's just...****ed up. What the hell was he thinking?

I'd guess that necrophilia works in the same way that paedophilia does in that it's what they're aroused by, like straight people are aroused by people of the opposite sex, homosexual are aroused by the same and so on and so forth. But with stuff like this it's a bit different in that rather than just being aroused by it it's an irrepressible urge, kinda like an addiction that hasn't started yet.

That's guesswork, of course. My mother works with children so she's done all the courses that teach you about paedophiles and how their minds work, and that's the basics of it. I think.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Page 1 of 2