so is the El Diablo any good? theres nto really any place that sells them around here soo i dont really have a chance to try it out, but is it pretty good for death metal?
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
opinion is pretty polarised- it's one of those amps you really need to try before purchasing. obviously you should try anything you're considering purchasing if at all possible, but especially with something like the ED. I like it, but a lot of people hate it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah i thought it sounded... funny... Can't really think of a good word to describe it. I didn't like it but i could see how people would. Definintly try it out for yourself if you can. If not i think some Engls are simillarly priced, though i wouldn't be sure about prices in the states
Once you get to high gain levels, I thought it sounded very similar to a metal zone.

So no, not good
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
from the sound samples and videos I've heard, it sounded pretty good. but not the best in that price range. I talked to Frank A-something, the guy who did the demo's fro Genz Benz, and he said it was alright in his opinion, but it didn't have the 'boom' that Mesa's have for instance.

so like said before, it doesn't really have balls.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!