Listening now....Very heavy man. Drums are a little loud in the mix, riff at :17 is awesome, the hi hiat count in was kinda eh before that though. The riffing is very good, but one problem is that it just doesnt feel like a song you know? Some parts feel like just riffs thrown together, some parts did flow nicely though. Ill give credit where credit due, you can write a riff,

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706342 c4c? you should enjoy it.
And now i cant get back again....
The riff is really intense and really hardcore. Its almost too crazy, like too much distortion. The drums sound really fake too. But its really good, good guitar playing. Make it longer too. I'm sure you want too and know its short, but i think it could be a good song if you just extend it and maybe add some structure rather then playing riff after riff. good song.

C4C Please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704912
heavy stuff, i like the riffage, very intense, does "scream" for vocals though (no pun intended ;-) ). the riff at 17 was pretty badass. i see what you have so far, and i thought the structure was pretty good so far, it just depends where you take it. defenitly bring back the riffs from the beginning, even the intro one that was badass. but defenitly work on it, id like to hear the finished product.

cffc? http://w9.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704187
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by Rustinpeace21
Listening now....Very heavy man. Drums are a little loud in the mix, riff at :17 is awesome, the hi hiat count in was kinda eh before that though. The riffing is very good, but one problem is that it just doesnt feel like a song you know? Some parts feel like just riffs thrown together, some parts did flow nicely though. Ill give credit where credit due, you can write a riff,

This so? I will sort them!
Thanks man! Yeah I know, Im like eh myself, but in ths final mix I will remove them.

So your saying, too much change?

Thanks for the crit!

Quote by frusziger26
The riff is really intense and really hardcore. Its almost too crazy, like too much distortion. The drums sound really fake too. But its really good, good guitar playing. Make it longer too. I'm sure you want too and know its short, but i think it could be a good song if you just extend it and maybe add some structure rather then playing riff after riff. good song.

Too crazy! I like.
Yeah drum machine, what can you do I guess.
Oh its gonna be way longer trust me. I like doing songs bit by bit.

Ok, Im gonna work on stucture because that seems to be a problem. But like any artist, everyone has different strutures.
Thanks for the crit tho!

Quote by The2abraxis
heavy stuff, i like the riffage, very intense, does "scream" for vocals though (no pun intended ;-) ). the riff at 17 was pretty badass. i see what you have so far, and i thought the structure was pretty good so far, it just depends where you take it. defenitly bring back the riffs from the beginning, even the intro one that was badass. but defenitly work on it, id like to hear the finished product.

Haha, I agree. I intend to have a In Flames style vocalist with cleans here and there.

So you like the structure?
Yeah, Im gonna use the opening riff like a special chorus sorta thing.

Sure see how it all turns out I guess!

Thanks for the crit once again!
MAN thats some heavy ****!!!for guitars and structure i can't say anything then just it's ****ing great , pure brutal headbanging everything man ,could listen to this all day haha
flows nicely , for my liking .riffage awesome , yea man

nice heavy tone with the loud bass

but you need to work a little more on the drums sounds , like the closed hihat and the volumes and stuff , but riffs are awesome , listened to it already liek 3 times lol , finish that thing man ! and post it here (in this thread with link to new one or something) gonna bookmark the thread for now so that i don't miss it man , the first 2 riffs are so damn heavy (just listened once more hehe)

yea can't crit that much sorry , nothing bad about it (except the drum sounds but meh)
see you when it's finished

and thanks for the crit!
english is not my native language
It's got some great riffs. I don't think the drums sound that bad, but the hi-hat four count and one of the cymbals are mixed a little too high for me. Other than that, I'm looking forward to when you get it finished.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706892... or if you want something acoustic there's this one https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708261
Quote by Eaglemania
MAN thats some heavy ****!!!for guitars and structure i can't say anything then just it's ****ing great , pure brutal headbanging everything man ,could listen to this all day haha
flows nicely , for my liking .riffage awesome , yea man

nice heavy tone with the loud bass

but you need to work a little more on the drums sounds , like the closed hihat and the volumes and stuff , but riffs are awesome , listened to it already liek 3 times lol , finish that thing man ! and post it here (in this thread with link to new one or something) gonna bookmark the thread for now so that i don't miss it man , the first 2 riffs are so damn heavy (just listened once more hehe)

yea can't crit that much sorry , nothing bad about it (except the drum sounds but meh)
see you when it's finished

and thanks for the crit!

haha thank man!!

You said some inspiring stuff there to motivate me to finish this bitch!

For you I shall finish it!

Quote by SB2Guitar
It's got some great riffs. I don't think the drums sound that bad, but the hi-hat four count and one of the cymbals are mixed a little too high for me. Other than that, I'm looking forward to when you get it finished.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706892... or if you want something acoustic there's this one https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708261

neither do I But I might try and get my bro to do the drums for me!

I will turn them down asap.

Expect a longer version tomoro!
Sounds really good. Nice tight rythms, awesome harmonisation. It reminds me of something Killswitch Engage would write (from the like 2 songs i've heard haha). My only complaint would be what someone else said before about the structure. It kinda sounds like a bunch of riffs thrown one after the other, in saying that though, a few work really well.

In conclusion, sounds great, just try to make the structure a bit more 'together' when finishing it.
I liked it. at the beginning your drums are mega distorting though, turn the levels on the drums down. It's the guitar work we all wanna hear anyways.

Good stuff though, as said before the riff about 17 seconds in was kick-ass.
Intro riff is a nice build. Very suspenseful, you know something's coming. I like how when the intro riff stops all your left with is the hi hat. The calm before the storm comes to mind. Liking the main riff at :17. It has a bit of epic-ness to it. Double bass adds a lot here. I really like the :42 riff, it kind of chills down a bit. By the end it's really into it with the offbeat crashes and such, not bad.

I agree that the drums can go down a bit. I think this is a good little demo here but I think it's gonna be hard to keep it interesting in a full version. It can be done though. Nice work, and good luck!

Crit my cover?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709498
Last edited by shortyafter at Nov 11, 2007,
Quote by mattallica
Sounds really good. Nice tight rythms, awesome harmonisation. It reminds me of something Killswitch Engage would write (from the like 2 songs i've heard haha). My only complaint would be what someone else said before about the structure. It kinda sounds like a bunch of riffs thrown one after the other, in saying that though, a few work really well.

In conclusion, sounds great, just try to make the structure a bit more 'together' when finishing it.

haha! Off topic, check out more KsE. You will love them!

Yeah, at the start I thought the structure was ok but after a little thinking Im might fix it up. like repeat a few riffs.

Thanks again for the crit man!

Quote by skudmunk
I liked it. at the beginning your drums are mega distorting though, turn the levels on the drums down. It's the guitar work we all wanna hear anyways.

Good stuff though, as said before the riff about 17 seconds in was kick-ass.

Yeah I have turned don the drums in the new mix I have!

thanks! Everyone seems to like that riff!

Quote by chrisatgrace
nice intro; it really sets the mood. the riffwork was great. some of the riffs were a bit awkward timing wise. great job with the writing on this. the bass sounded good two. i can't wait to hear the finished version, so pm me or something when it's done.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11448221#post11448221

thanks man!

Im working on it as we speak!
Hopefully get it done soon!

Quote by shortyafter
Intro riff is a nice build. Very suspenseful, you know something's coming. I like how when the intro riff stops all your left with is the hi hat. The calm before the storm comes to mind. Liking the main riff at :17. It has a bit of epic-ness to it. Double bass adds a lot here. I really like the :42 riff, it kind of chills down a bit. By the end it's really into it with the offbeat crashes and such, not bad.

I agree that the drums can go down a bit. I think this is a good little demo here but I think it's gonna be hard to keep it interesting in a full version. It can be done though. Nice work, and good luck!

Crit my cover?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709498

Haha class!

Yeah I get what you mean about the keeping in interesting for 3-4 minutes. But I will try my best!