Page 1 of 2
if you could bring back any dead musician who would it be??

here are a few john lennon, dimebag darell, jimi hendrix, elvis!

i would defo pick hendrix to see how good he would be and how long would it take him to be better than satriani and vai! he would have a laugh at all the metal.
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
No-one, when people die they die, it'd be wrong to bring them back.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Cobain, Hendrix, Darrell, Vaughan, Burton. I think that about covers most of the posts in here.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Kurt Cobain so when he sees what people have done to his name and image. He will shoot himself all over again
Quote by SmarterChild
Zombie apocalypse!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the title of the thread.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
bonham, lennon, ringo, barret..

EDIT:

i made a mistake, change ringo for harrison
Last edited by Spitz13 at Nov 6, 2007,
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
if you could bring back any dead musician who would it be??

here are a few john lennon, dimebag darell, jimi hendrix, elvis!

i would defo pick hendrix to see how good he would be and how long would it take him to be better than satriani and vai! he would have a laugh at all the metal.

No he wouldnt. He would appriciate the evolution of music. Metal is a genre of music that is seperate from rock music, and it will live on. Stop being so close-minded. How old are you exactly? 12? 13?
I'd bring back Bach and see how he would deal with all this Fall Out Boy, Sugarcult, Good Charlotte shit...

Just for the record: Bach > Chuck Norris
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I'd bring back Bach and see how he would deal with all this Fall Out Boy, Sugarcult, Good Charlotte shit...

Just for the record: Bach > Chuck Norris

+100,000,000,000
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by slayer1516
No he wouldnt. He would appriciate the evoultuion of music. Metal is a genre of music, like jazz or classical, that will live on. Stop being so close-minded. How old are you exactly? 12? 13?

im 20 and not closed minded i just hate the death black metal! does sort of sound like there constipated not that i could do better but it is reptitive stuff. not all metal just the the type that is out now!

how old are you, have ur balls droped yet!
Quote by JamieB

Quote by slayer1516
No he wouldnt. He would appriciate the evolution of music. Metal is a genre of music that is seperate from rock music, and it will live on. Stop being so close-minded. How old are you exactly? 12? 13?

+1

and he also has influenced alot of the metal bands guitarists these days
w00t?
I'd bring back mozart!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by slayer1516

and you know this how? i mean, i'm pretty sure you haven't talked to the guy, and i'm sure in none of his biographies he stated: i love/appreciate all future genres to come, and unless you communicate with the dead.. i don't think you can know with certainty that he would appreciate it, just becouse you like it dosen't mean he would like/appreciate it.
I wouldn;t bring any of them back, as even Dimebag would be a bit mouldy by now, never mind the others, unless we have a buinch of skeleton rockers! Novelty tribute band idea! Now nobody DARE say Keith Moon, he'll break all the other members with a flying Cymbal
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Read "Pet Sematary" and get this horrid idea out of your head!
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
im 20 and not closed minded i just hate the death black metal! does sort of sound like there constipated not that i could do better but it is reptitive stuff. not all metal just the the type that is out now!

how old are you, have ur balls droped yet!

Ok. list me 5 death metal bands, and 5 black metal bands. If you have not heard at least that much, you have no right to judge the two genres.

And please, stop lying that you are 20. No 20-year old would call a style of music "constipated" or outright ask me if my balls have "droped" yet. How exactly do you know that I am male? I could be female for all you know. I am 15, and yet I seem to be more mature than an you, an adult.
(I'm a guy, by the way)
It'd be wrong to bring back people from the dead

And really, a real musician wouldn't laugh at another style of music. It might be a style they don't like but they'll still respect it instead of laughing like a prat.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by sthall
Read "Pet Sematary" and get this horrid idea out of your head!

Shan't .. Although I swear someone's done a band gimmick where they all dressed as Skeletons, must've been around somewhere... Although if it does work, at least we have next year's Eurovision winners
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by nonickname
It'd be wrong to bring back people from the dead

And really, a real musician wouldn't laugh at another style of music. It might be a style they don't like but they'll still respect it instead of laughing like a prat.

not in public.. but i mean.. musicians are not gods, they are normal human beings, and even thou their lives revolve around music, that dosen't mean it revolves around ALL music, i mean, i can't imagine jimmy page listening to polka(witch is music).. if he did i'm sure he wouldn't like it, and might even laugh at it, obviously not in public.. but yeah.... just my opinion..
Quote by slayer1516
Ok. list me 5 death metal bands, and 5 black metal bands. If you have not heard at least that much, you have no right to judge the two genres.

And please, stop lying that you are 20. No 20-year old would call a style of music "constipated" or outright ask me if my balls have "droped" yet. How exactly do you know that I am male? I could be female for all you know. I am 15, and yet I seem to be more mature than an you, an adult.
(I'm a guy, by the way)

Hey, look at me, I just got into metal.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Spitz13
not in public.. but i mean.. musicians are not gods, they are normal human beings, and even thou their lives revolve around music, that dosen't mean it revolves around ALL music, i mean, i can't imagine jimmy page listening to polka(witch is music).. if he did i'm sure he wouldn't like it, and might even laugh at it, obviously not in public.. but yeah.... just my opinion..

I guess Metal wouldn't be the kind of music Jimi would have listened to, sure he'd probably would have laughed but he'd still show respect to it....somehow.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Hey, look at me, I just got into metal.

Not to be rude, but what exactly doed that have to do with what I said?
John Bonham, Cliff Burton, Dimebag Darrel, Freddy Murcury, Randy Rhoads,
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by slayer1516

(I'm a guy, by the way)

right im not a metal fan but canibal corpse, trivium, metalica, mega death whoever i dont really care alot of my friends are metal heads they are cool but the music is crap (in my opinion) im 20 check my profile. just cause your balls havent droped dont get angry with me this is a forum and i can say what i want, is that not the basic principles of metal and letting out that agression/ free speach.

why dont you name 5 indie bands then five classical composers then tell me!

EDIT your profile says you love metal.

go name some other bands then and we will see who is more divers!
Quote by JamieB

mozart. 'nuff said.

mmhmm.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I think if Kurt Cobain, Cliff Burton, Layne Staley, John Lennon or Jimi Hendrix had lived, the face of music would be dramatically different, and some very good music would have been made.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Minkaro
I thought Ringo was one of the two Beatles that were still alive

Who gives a shit? People only care about Paul and John.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Srv
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

Quote by break-me-in
Who gives a shit? People only care about Paul and John.

Hey now George was my favorite.
Bruce Lee, man!!

Also, Brandon Lee, so he could do a sequel to The Crow that isn't utter shit.

They're not musicians, but fuck it, I'm sure everyone would like to see a good sequel to The Crow
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Nov 6, 2007,
Jimi Hendrix and Bill Hicks.

I would sell my soul to see Bill Hicks rip the new Bush administration a new one.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by Minkaro
I thought Ringo was one of the two Beatles that were still alive

/WIKI

oh ****.. i'm new to the beatles, but i love them

change ringo for harrison :P
does knobody want elvis
Quote by JamieB

Page 1 of 2