So whats your faorite track which has never been released. Some amazing songs i like are Charlie by the chilis most of Hendrixs stuff and a lot of Oasis B sides such as Rockin chair, Aquiesce and The Masterplan (They might have been released now i dont know)

Your turn

EDIT: Stepping stone by Hendrix is amazing also Ezy Rider
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Nov 6, 2007,
The Jordan remake from GHII(It has yet to be released on an album, and has never been preformed outside a recording studio where Bucket Head recorded it.)
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
So whats your faorite track which has never been released. Some amazing songs i like are Charlie by the chilis most of Hendrixs stuff and a lot of Oasis B sides such as Rockin chair, Aquiesce and The Masterplan (They might have been released now i dont know)

Your turn

That's on Stadium Arcadium.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by black amendment
The Jordan remake from GHII(It has yet to be released on an album, and has never been preformed outside a recording studio where Bucket Head recorded it.)

Somehow I doubt it hasn't been performed elsewhere. Try searching "Jordan" on youtube
Brandy by RHCP!! and also rolling sly stone and leverage of space by them!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Last edited by Footzyrama at Nov 6, 2007,
Quote by MedicreDemon
That's on Stadium Arcadium.

yeah i know....but they havnt released it......yet
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Your turn

how do you hear it then?

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
how do you hear it then?

never been released into the charts, is on the album

get me?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by PitLurker
Somehow I doubt it hasn't been performed elsewhere. Try searching "Jordan" on youtube

Well, I suppose it might have been performed sometime, but I've been on Youtube, and the only videos that have the remake are just photos, or random bull****(excuse my language!)
Exploding Machines - Embrace

It's epic.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
By never been released i presumed you meant songs that have literally not been released at all!

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
By never been released i presumed you meant songs that have literally not been released at all!

>.<
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

off the top of my head prob Little Drum Machine Boy by Beck. hip hop + christmas song = cool. plus its Beck. only he is cool enough to do stuff like that
Well surely it would make for a more intresting thread. This is a simple whats your favourite non-single songs.

Everton FC
Stairway To Heaven.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Footzyrama
Well surely it would make for a more intresting thread. This is a simple whats your favourite non-single songs.

He's right.

B-sides and rarities is a better thread than album tracks.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by PitLurker

When he plays it live he only plays the riffs, there is yet to be any other recording of him doing the entire solo section