I want to change the pilot jewel light on my Hot Rod Deluxe Amp. It's currently red and I want to change it to blue or something. How do I go about doing this? Are there just spare lights sold at stores? Do I have to make it? Like I said, a little noobish but this is my first tube amp and I'd hate to be retarded and ruin the whole thing just trying to change the color of a light.
the problem isn't the light bulb. In my amp the bulb is clear. The cover however is red. It's like a screw on top like thing and I can't find where to buy it.
Quote by LesPaulShuriken
the problem isn't the light bulb. In my amp the bulb is clear. The cover however is red. It's like a screw on top like thing and I can't find where to buy it.

If you can't find the plastic blue lens/cover at your local electronics store, you should be able to get one from Soldano. SLOs come with a blue power indicator jewel light.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
a lot of online stores stock them.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
You can order them from Fender, go to their website and look under the amp accessories, they have all colors.

Also, it's not a pilot light
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^WOW
That's way cheap. Nice research, Johnonon!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
i was actually going to get one for my friends blues deluxe, a nice green or purple jewel.

Thanks by the way
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
no problem, what color do you think you'll get?
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild