whats up guys?
I'm looking for a laptop in the price-range of anything less than 300$. It would really be helpful, on account of my brother and I have borrowed a version of Fruity Loops from my uncle, and we just need somethin' to be able to bring downstairs (where we play, away from our home comp.) and take down ideas/mess around easily with fruity loops. Doesn't need internet access, any great screen, or anything like that.. I'd rather not purchase anything from wal-mart, but I will if necessary.. Any recommendations would be much appreciated
Word of advice: Don't get a Dell. They fall apart rather quickly; the customer support center sucks; and they try to weasel out of fixing your problem until it's out of warranty(Trust me I have 3 Dells--two of which are laptops; that I've been through with that.).

My friend has an HP(dunno what kind it is); and they seem like pretty good laptops. I'd try looking for a decent but cheap HP or Compaq.

Good luck.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
its going to be hard to find a decent one for that price but HP has some cheap ones and from what ive heard they are alright if you're on a budget
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
its going to be hard to find a decent one for that price but HP has some cheap ones and from what ive heard they are alright if you're on a budget

+1
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Try on eBay, they're going really cheap there
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Fishyesque

nice. definitely the only way to get a new one in that price range. otherwise, you're looking at used ones
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok