anyone have any good stories/pictures of scars they have? i've got a pretty cool one on my leg where i cut it on a piece of broken window, cut a nice dime sized chunk out of my calf. i can always impress people and tell them i got shot
I have one on the bottom of my chin, where I fell over and cut it open on someone's ice blade.

I wish I had a cool story
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I have one on the bottom of my chin, where I fell over and cut it open on someone's ice blade.

Ew. Girls aren't supposed to have scars.

-SD
Quote by haven222
In the pit, nothing is believed without pics.

fair enough, my legs are so ghostly white and reflective i'd probably end up blinding myself by taking a pic of my scar.
I was wakeboarding, bailed, flipped, scorpion kicked myself in the back of the head with the board. needed stitches, and i couldn't go in the water for a week and a bit.

Sucked, I was on a watersports holiday in the boiling heat at the time >.<
i have a couple on my knuckles cuz i punched a dude in the mouth while he had it open. its a decent story since i rocked his ****.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
A scorpion kicked you in the head? How the hell did it manage that? Especially in the ocean!
sadly i scar quite easily, one above my eye, and some on my hands, all from playing rugby! lol
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
I had a brain tumor when I was a kid that they removed most of. The resulting scar is from the middle of the back of my neck, to the middle of my head.

That's the only cool one I have. My brother is more scarred than me. He has one on his knee from falling into the sink and broke a glass, cutting his knee=stitches. He was climbing on the counter.

Then, he was running around the house and tripped, head first into the fireplace. He was extremely lucky he didn't die due to the closeness to an artery. He gushed blood all the way to the hospital and then had stitches again.

Lastly, there is no scar, but he put a BB in his ear and had to have it sucked out after numerous other things didn't work out.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I've got a scar under my chin where I banged it off a stone window sill, and put my jawbone through my skin.
One 4 inches above my knee from a BMX accident, i came off me bike and landed on a chunk of glass.
Another on my foot, I was walking along a kerb and jumped off onto a plank of wood. Unfortunately straight onto a 6 inch nail. I nailed myself to that damn plank!
Yet another on my arm from a sword, I was practicing sparring with a live blade in a Karate class and stepped into and past as my Sensei's katana came down...I stepped to the side too late and caught a glancing blow to my right bicep. I needed two stitches and it ruined my best karate gi.
My hands and feet are covered in nicks and scars from training.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Dinkydaisy

I have one in the exact same place.
I got it when I was 3 and I tripped and landed on a metal pole.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I got into an epic battle with a German Sheppard mixed with a Pitbull

bit my right under my right eye, missing the eye by only a few millimeters (YAY!)

cut open a part on my upper lip

cut open on the right nostril (the part you can see, not inside )

and a nice long one on my lower left cheek that's jagged.
bit in and pulled down but i've gotten asked "where did you get that/those scars from?" almost a million times

the dog kicked my ass in the fight, but i won the war because that ****er got put
to sleep

P.S. it was my babysitter's dog (i was 7) and it could open locked screen doors with it's nose.

- Mr. D
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I have one in the exact same place.
I got it when I was 3 and I tripped and landed on a metal pole.

totally off topic, but your PTH avatar is the sex and I love you
for that PastaOfMuppets
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
totally off topic, but your PTH avatar is the sex and I love you
for that PastaOfMuppets

Rasputin is rather sexy
And thank you very much for the off-topic buttsecks.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I've got a bunch on my wrists from cutting myself because I'm so ****ing emo, you guys don't even know. Seriously I just have little scars from little cuts and scratches.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I've got huge scars on the inside of my mouth, which isn't good fr showing people, but does mean I don't look like a freak (much).
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
These days I look for women that have scars, such as lots of razor cuts, on their body. I try to pick them up and date them. I make sure it doesn't look like they're doing heroin, though.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
I have three big scars running sideways across my back. No one remembers how they got there so I'm going to come up with some awesome story for them.
Hm.. When I was a kid, at McDonalds, I stood on a bench and fell. Two of my teeth went through my bottom lip, you can still see the scar.

Unfortunately, no proof. But I don't lie
i've got another one on my knee where i cut it open on a metal spike in the ground, left a cool 5 inch scar down the side of my knee. a cool looking crescent shaped one on my knuckle from slicing it open on the fender of a semi truck (had a job washing 'em) anyway didn't just cut it, kind of fileted my finger a bit and it bled like hell for a day. good thing is most of my injuries didn't hurt at all.
Scar across my leg from... falling off a chair. Its a big **** off one too.

Scar across my arm from being slashed with a little blade.

Various scars from various thing.
I have a pretty awesome scar on my thumb from cutting it on a piece of glass while swimming...it went almost all the way down to the bone, and bled like hell all the way to the hospital, where I recieved five stitches.

This was right before I went to summer camp, so whenever I went swimming there, I had to wear a glove, and bear all manner of Micheal Jackson jokes. I even have a picture!

(sorry about the quality, my webcam blows)
Attachments:
scar.JPG
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic