Hey all!

I want to make a badge with the "Punk's Not Dead" logo ...
something like this:
http://shockwave.northnet.ru/images/show/pnd.jpg
or this:
http://republika.pl/blog_ol_3724299/4801264/sz/punks_not_dead.jpg

so I want to know if anyone know where I can find those images, but in high resolution, so that they don't look ****ty once printed! I looked in Google, but got just those low quality images.
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
i like the second one best...

cant really help you out, but thats my two cents
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
But isn't Punk dead?

not for mee
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Quote by Adry007
not for mee

Says the man with the Bon Jovi avatar..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Says the man with the Bon Jovi avatar..

hehehe...
so...
I like a lot of bands

(but I'm not gonna tell you which one I found punk...coz then I'll start a war in here hahaha)
nah punk is as dead as a doornail, sorry for ruining it for you.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Punk isn't dead... it's just too stoned to be arsed

Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Punk died the first time a punk kid said "Punk's not dead!"
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
you could

*drumroll*

diy
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Amalgam

+1
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I hate to ruin it for you guys, but punk is neither dead or alive, due to the fact that it is more of a concept than an actual thing.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
punk is dead. live with it.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Dead Ringer
punx not dead

its just sleeping.

Perminately

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
But isn't Punk dead?

It is. Like most forms of original styles of music, it evolved into many different genres.

Get over it people, punk is dead.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Punk was just a reason for people to rebel. We have P-Diddy or 50 Cent for that now. Or at least prats in baby blue hoodies and a can of aerospray that they are to stupid to abuse
anything that uses the anarchy symbol is obviously quite punk. use that and you cant go wrong
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
if you want to really show that 'punk is not dead' write in up in your own blood, or you could just stop trying to be with the 'in crowd' i can tell this is what your doing, 'cause you asked for advice on the internte, if you were a real punk you wouldn't care
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Originally Posted by Amalgam

+100000000000
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Mr_BTP
anything that uses the anarchy symbol is obviously quite punk. use that and you cant go wrong

no, anything that uses the anarchy symbol is cliché. Not all punks are anarchists.
Punk's not dead, but making that patch or whatever will make you look really stupid. To the people who say punk's dead there's a ton of punk still going on you just have to look.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything