As some of you may (or may not) know, Children in need is fast approaching. I am curious as to if any uger's are doing anything to help raise money for this noble cause?

I'm planning to shave my head clean along with a (possible) few others. Current hair:

Anyway, post ahead!
Attachments:
Andy with his hair!.jpg
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
I don't donate to those TV appeal things...
I leave that to everyone else (somethingorother million pounds in one night?i think thats enouhg money..)
I prefer to donate to Cancer research charities instead because they funded the screening unit my nan was diagnosed with breast cancer at.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Children in Need? Pah!

When was the last time you saw a child that WASN'T in need??
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I'll fill up a bathtub with beans, then eat the aforementioned beans until I burst.
Quote by Minkaro
It wasn't someone on UG, it was a comedian.

Yeah, welcome to UG.
I prefer to give money not just because there's a TV show with flashing lights, some newsreaders dancing like twats and people immersing themselves in bakedbeans. I don't see why there's a need for the twattery. Why can't people just be asked to give money and give it? The Poppy Appeal seems to manage without sponsored silences. I also don't see why Children in Need gets a whole day when other, more deserving charities don't.
^ It's just to raise awareness for the charity, and a lot of children watch a lot of TV, so the focus is on Children in Need.
Quote by Minkaro
That's a quote from somewhere.

I just can't remember who said it first

It was Dylan Moran, legend
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by blue_strat
This would be a great time for ... the !

well if that goes down and we save the surplus from our country/missle silo, we could donate a large sum to charity to gain recognition and boost tourism/immigrant slavery.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
No way am I donating anything of mine. "Need" is not a commodity, so I won't trade for it.
Quote by jiminizzle
well if that goes down and we save the surplus from our country/missle silo, we could donate a large sum to charity to gain recognition and boost tourism/immigrant slavery.