I need some form of amp modeller which i can use with earphones at night to play. I need something that has good tones (nothing that sounds too digital) and has nice hi gain tone. I had a line 6 podxt and the clean sounds and effects where great, but the hi gain tones sucked ass imo. so can anyone recommend me some good units to check out?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Cube 30
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
i can get some great hi gain tones outta the pod.. sure you didn't spend enough time tweaking it?

try using the screamer stomp box in conjunction with i dunno.. the lunatic setting.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
i can get some great hi gain tones outta the pod.. sure you didn't spend enough time tweaking it?

try using the screamer stomp box in conjunction with i dunno.. the lunatic setting.

i had it for around 3 months, spent a lot of time messing with it. All the hi gain tones on it sounded bad, i dont know if i had it in the right mode or whatever but i couldnt get it to sound good. they all sounded way to 'digital' the clean tones sounded great, but i use hi gain mostly so i need a unit which has good hi gain tones
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator