Yeah, so i finally started soloing over some blues tracks my teacher gave me and i played about an hour and a half yesterday. Now I have a huge blister and i really want to play but i dont want to pop it. Should i go ahead and pop it or will it withstand my playing?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
pop it! and then show us pics!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Iwegan
masturbate

no its the other hand
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Don't mess with the blister. If you pop it, your skill will just end up being really sensitive, and you'll tear it to shreds. Popping blisters isn't a crazy bad thing to do, but if you want to build callouses, it's not the best idea.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
put some tape round it when you play
EDIT: Wrap a bit of paper round then tape it down
I've heard popping is really dangerous...

but it means it won't pop and get blister juice all over your strings if you do pop it...
then just put a plaster over it
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

The best thing to do is just leave it be until it heals. What you can do to prevent them in the future though is this: After a little bit of playing, hit the tips of your fingers down on a hard surface. If you do this a little bit every now and then, the blood will keep flowing through your fingers and you won't get blisters.

Ever since I've started doing that, I haven't gotten a blister.
well, i know everyones been dying to know. I'm going to keep it and nurture it until it turns into a callous
Quote by master
you have to pop them
it's part of your skin filled with an abundance of water/blood/gross ****, it's not gonna just disappear.

take a safety pin and burn the tip to sterilize it.
pop your blister in 2 spots.
squeeze the hell out of it so the remaining water comes out, and any excess crap in it.

it'll go away in about 2-3days if you do this.

it'll withstand if you're not a total pussy and can deal with some stingage pain

or perhaps a BOTTLENECK SLIDE?
MrDURPEEDURP, it is going to go away by itself. If you were to pop it though, I'd suggest putting a thread through it because once all the fluid comes out, the holes'll just patch themselves up. So basically, just pass a threaded needle through the blister and then cut the needle off.
Popping a blister can be dangerous if you don't clean it, just like any cut.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
wow dude theres a blister on your hand
just play
but dont pop it
you want callouses to form
and if you pop it
then the callouses will take longer to form
Pop your blister and put in on Youtube. I'll favourite it. Show some support y'know?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just stick a needle in it, squeeze the 'stuff' out, then put a bandage over it.
In the morning, take the bandage off, squeeze the 'stuff' out again, and put another bandage on it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up