That main riff is awesome, great job on that and the whole song, i don't have any complains . I really liked it and looks fun to play. great job again

mind critting mine? (new one in sig) thanks.
Wow that was really cool. I loved the guitar and bass parts (might need a guitar solo in there somewhere for fun) but the drum part kind of bugged me. Most of the fills were cool, but I found the double bass use was kind of excessive. Other than that it was a pretty catchy listen!
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I like it a lot, like all the stuff I've heard from you.

It sounds like RATM and RHCP had a baby, but with an added factor of awesome :P

the ending was also really good, seemed to cut it off quite well, without leaving anything unsaid, or the listener feeling like there should be more coming, but there isnt.
Awesome ****. Riffs are cool and although u say u are influenced by rage/rhcp its sounds a lot to me like deep purple as with a lot of your stuff. An yeah i agree with the person who said u should have a solo just for fun and to add interest. Good tight finish as well.
Check out my song on first page still i think.
Quote by Stephen00000
Awesome ****. Riffs are cool and although u say u are influenced by rage/rhcp its sounds a lot to me like deep purple as with a lot of your stuff. An yeah i agree with the person who said u should have a solo just for fun and to add interest. Good tight finish as well.
Check out my song on first page still i think.

I can't find your thread. It would be a lot easier if you just posted a link.
It's good, I really like it

You should get a program like garageband or a PC counterpart and record the parts yourself, it'd sound even better
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I cant find the words to describe the awesomeness of this. I didn't like the intro at all (sorry) but everything else was perfect. I love it. And thats the best use of a bar of 5/4 i've ever seen in this forum. It fit in perfectly.

I agree with Stephen when he says its a lot like deep purple. It sounds like their later work. I also think you should trying adding an extra verse or something with a solo over it. That would really set it off.

I'm going to liten to your other funk ones now.

Oh and do you mind checking this out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=954798