does anyone know what David Kennedy's live rig is, or at least somewhere to find it? (and for those of you who don't know, David Kennedy plays guitar for Angels and Airwaves)
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
David Kennedy and Tom Delonge use a Custom Audio Electronic hi end rack effects which go's to a Mesa preamp, Mesa Studio Poweramp and a marshall el-34 100/100 power amp which goes directly to the board. They also use tons of other fx units like loopers compressors and samplers.

And of course you might already know but David uses a Gibson Memphis ES and Tom uses his Gibson signature custom shop ES. A guy that does PA for Angels told me all of this.

This is all live of course, on the studio they use a ****load of gear including Bogner, Orange, Vox and tons of rack equipment and different guitars including Strats, Teles, Gibsons, Toronados and both of the Tom Delonge signatures.
well, i was mostly wondering what kind of pedals and stuff they used. i found the amps and guitars, but not much about the effects units
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
David and Tom are too artsy fartsy for regular easily found effects .

Seriously though, they use some kind of hi end Custom Audio Electronics rack effects like i already said which are both too hi end and too expensive for us regular mortals to care or use.

A good delay pedal is key to unlock the AVA tone, kind of like U2. They kind of use long delay times so digital would be necessary. Try out EHX #1 Echo, Boss DD-3 is good but the buffer kind of blows.

A good reverb would also be a nice addtion, i say EHX Holy Grail all the way.

Last and kind of least would be a flanger (AVA does not use too much flanger), check out EHX small stone.