http://www.myspace.com/jakeskubisz

i've been working on it for a while but really started recording it a few days ago. i had a bass in it as well but couldn't get it to work really, at least without drums.

anyway, hope you enjoy the song! i crit back always, unless you consider a three word response a "crit."

thanks
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
wow, you don't suck. thats cool. i like it.

i'd just have gone without the double vocals later in the song though.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
one can't say whether music is 'good' or not because everyone has different opinions, all you can say is 'i like it'

and i my friend say 'i like it' i really do.
Dancing In Your Dust
wow thanks guys, that cheers me up quite a bit haha. thanks, really.

the double vocals... i never really know what to do with that. i did want to do the harmonies, but i know what you mean, in the second verse. on second though, maybe i shouldn't have. but everythings a demo, everything can be changed.

but will i? probably not unless i record it with better equipment
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!
This is really good, I like it a lot. You remind me a bit of Willy Mason for some reason. I personally think the double vocal bit's good: it thickens it out well. That leads me to my next point: the vocals. They're spot on and the melody's perfect for the song.

All I can suggest is that you could overdub some guitar towards the end to really build it up before the end.

Great song, good job, I like it!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
wow thanks for the responses guys...

you're right. i should've overdubbed the guitar parts... that would've made it much better. i already had two tracks going and i was messing with them but couldn't figure it out. i don't know why i didn't think of another track.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!