Personally, I've listened to the music, and I think it's whiny. It high pitched but bland. I don't pay attention to sociological issues, but it seems people call it emo, faggoty, or whatever ad hominem name. But to me, it's just bad music. I mean, there is music a person can grow to, but I don't think I could grow to this. The CIA would have to brainwash me first of all. And one of the singers freaks me out because he looks like the white man Michael Jackson always wanted to be.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
I like them...its all a matter of opinion, but people seem to take their opinion as fact on this board.
...k.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I don't like them.
You should probably delete this thread, though.
Or at least move it.
Srsly.
This will not work.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by The Spoon
I like them...its all a matter of opinion, but people seem to take their opinion as fact on this board.

Your opinion is fact because of your avatar.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Why do people listen to mcr when you think there crap?
its called personal opinion mate
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
(distrubates anti-flame sheilds to MCR fans)

your gunna need these...although i wont be flaming you today for i dont wanna get banned, i just got back
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal