I am curious as to how many UGers have donated their hair to a wig making place for people that have lost their hair due to chemotheropy (sp?) or some other way.

I am thinking of doing it and I am curious who else has.

pepsi
This girl at my school did, she said it was a rewarding experience. She was interviewed by the school newspaper, it was kinda neat.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
My mates donated my hair, after they shaved some of it off after copious amounts of alcohol ¬_¬

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
our school had a big thing in which a whole lot... like 30 or something people did it at the same time... they all (that i talked to/heard about) said it was great. go for it!
Quote by tom708
do you get paid for it?

Lol, that's not the point buddy.

For me, I would never do that, only because I really like my hair .
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
no you don't get payed. you have to have a lot of hair because they need 12 inches. its called lockes of love.
i'd have to pay sum1 to accept my hair that's how bad it is..... well on the bright side at least i'm going bald.....and i'm 16 lol
the drummer in my band shaved it but it was too short now he looks kinda less cool. lol.
Quote by Orryn
It seems we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you make your way to our office in Somalia, we would be able to work something out.

Regardless of whether you come or not, we thank you for your bank details and cooperation.