im playing crazy train in my school talent show in a couple weeks and i was wondering if anyone could tab out the intro solo they play live if u watch a video u will hear it
i would really apreciate it
Unfortunately I don't know what video it is you're talking about, and I'm not amazing at tabbing, so I can't really help you out much.
However, I think it'd be a lot cooler/ original if you made up your own solo for the intro...
Quote by vacancy33
im playing crazy train in my school talent show in a couple weeks and i was wondering if anyone could tab out the intro solo they play live if u watch a video u will hear it
i would really apreciate it

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=crazy+train+live&w=songs

those?

I know the one you're on about (I think) but I r no good at teh tabbing

I can upload a text version of the guitar pro file if you need it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Nov 6, 2007,
thats like the only crazy train that people ever talk about lol, but what i want to know is why your just now deciding to play the solo with the song in front of alot of people live if its only a couple of weeks away, but yea i recomend that you just play powerchords for what the bass plays on the intro because people will reconizge the song for the intro not the solo that the play live on the intro.