I have a PRS SE Custom and want to know what are some recommended pickups I could change out for the stock ones. EMG's? Burstbuckers? Anything?
whats your style and budget
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
hard rock/punk/metal mostly but I play lots of different things so its kinda hard to tell.

Line 6 Spider II right now.....
TWM

^best gaming and graphics site out.
Get a new amp or you wont be able to tell the difference if you get new pickups. Unless your trying to get better pinch harmonics, new pickups will help that.

Btw, how do you like your PRS? Is the action nice on it?
Reason why is cause I might get one.
Quote by JMXW
hard rock/punk/metal mostly but I play lots of different things so its kinda hard to tell.

Line 6 Spider II right now.....

I would just save up for a new amp, then.

New pickups can cost around 100-200 dollars. That's a lot of money that can can go towards a new amp.
New pickups are going to make very little difference through your current one...An amp would be more influential on your tone, anyway.
I'd be able to live with the stock pickups for a while in that SE Custom... but I think i'd go ****ing insane if I had to live with the tone you get out of a Spider II... i'd go with the new amp... depending on your budget.
yeah I play more through my Roland Micro Cube than my Spider haha. Well in that case, what amp should I get?

I've heard good things about Vox? Any help there?
TWM

^best gaming and graphics site out.
Don't bump after an hour or two, dude. We all have school and jobs and stuff..

If you live in the US, a Traynor YCV50 Blue will do those genres, maybe needing a pedal for metal, depending on what kind of metal you play. Should be able to find a used one for under 600 dollars.

What would your budget be, though? And what do you play most of the time?