I wrote this song not long ago and i think it sounds awesome. i don't to hear people tell me to put it on powertab or other formats because. i have tabbed so u can interpret how U think it should sound.

Intro
|----0------------0-------|-----0-------------0-------|
|1-----0-1----1-----0-1---|-1-----0-1-----1-----0-1---|
|--2-------2----2-------2-|---0-------0-----0-------0-|
|-------------------------|---------------------------|
|0------------0-----------|-3-------------3-----------|
|-------------------------|---------------------------|
Am                         C

|-----------0------------0-|
|-0-------0----0-------0---|
|-------0------------0-----|
|-----2------------2-------|
|-2-2----------2-2---------|
|--------------------------|
Em
repeat above 2X

|------------------------------------------------|
|5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-------------------------|
|5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-|
|3-3-3-3-x-x-5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-|
|------------------------5-5-5-5-x-x-5-5-5-5-x-x-|
X3-^

|----------------------------------------[5]-----|
|5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x---------------------[5]-|
|5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-2~----------|
|3-3-3-3-x-x-5-5-5-5-x-x-7-7-7-7-x-x-2~----------|
|------------------------5-5-5-5-x-x-0~----------|

|-----------|----------------|---------------------|
|---[7]-----|--------[5]-----|---------[7]---------|
|-------[5]-|------------[5]-|-------------[7]-[5]-|
|2~---------|-x-x-2~---------|-x-x-2~--------------|
|2~---------|-x-x-2~---------|-x-x-2~--------------|
|0~---------|-x-x-0~---------|-x-x-0~--------------|

verse                                                             X2
||----------------------------------------------------------------||
||---------------------------------------------------------------.||
||----------------------------------------------------------------||
||5-5-5-5-x-x-x-x-5-5-5-5/7-7-7-2-2-2-2------^---2-2-2-2------^---||
||5-5-5-5-x-x-x-x-5-5-5-5/7-7-7-2-2-2-2-----3-2--2-2-2-2-----3-2-.||
||3-3-3-3-x-x-x-x-3-3-3-3/5-5-5-0-0-0-0-0-0------0-0-0-0-0-0------||
                                       |---|            |---|            
                                                                    X2
||------------------------------------------------------------------||
||-----------------------------------------------------------------.||
||5-5-5-5-x-x-x-x-5-5-5-5/7-7-7-7-----------------------------------||
||5-5-5-5-x-x-x-x-5-5-5-5/7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7------^---7-7-7-7------^---||
||3-3-3-3-x-x-x-x-3-3-3-3/5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-----8-7--7-7-7-7-----8-7-.||
||--------------------------------5-5-5-5-5-5------5-5-5-5-5-5------||
                                         |---|            |---|

Preverse                                                                                      X2
    ++3++                ++3++ ++3++     ++3++                ++3++ ++3++ ++3++ ++3++                                                    
||------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||
||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------.||
||----------------5---4--------------------------------5---7--------------------------||
||2-------3---5---5---4----------------2-------3---5---5---7--------------------------||
||2-------3---5---3---2----------------2-------3---5---3---5--7-7-7-5-5-5------------.||
||0-0-0-0-1-0-3-0---0----0-0-0--0-0-0--0-0-0-0-1-0-3-0---0----------------8-8-8-7-7-7-||
   |-----| |-| |-| |-|  |------------|  |-----| |-| |-| |-|  |-----------------------|

chorus                                                                X2
     ++3++                             ++3++
||--------------------------------------------------------------------||
||-------------------------------------------------------------------.||
||--------------------------------------------------------------------||
||------------------7-8~--2-3-7-5--------------------7-8~--10-12-10-9-||
||8--0-0-0-7-0-5-0--7-8~--2-3-7-5--8--0-0-0-7-0-5-0--7-8~--10-12-10-9.||
||------------------5-6~--0-1-5-3--------------------5-6~---8-10--8-7-||
    |-----| |-| |-|                  |-----| |-| |-|

verse/Preverse/Chorus

++3++              ++3++              ++3++              ++3++           X4
||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------||
||.---------------------------------------------------------------------------.||
||-2---------2-----2--2---------2-----2--5---------5-----5--7---------7-----7--||
||-2---------2-----2--2---------2-----2--5---------5-----5--7---------7-----7--||
||.0--0-0-0--0--0--0--0--0-0-0--0--0--0--3--3-3-3--3--3--3--5--5-5-5--5--5--5-.||
||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------||
     |-----|   |-|      |-----|   |-|      |-----|   |-|      |-----|   |-|

Verse/preverse/chorus X2

enjoy
I know you said you didnt want to, but putting it into Guitar Pro or something similar helps a lot.
Quote by God_forbid_all
u know not to be rude but ur a dumb ass mother****er, i said i didn't want to for reason

He was just trying to help you get some decent replies to your song you dumb ****.
What the hell is your problem?

Also, you should learn how to spell.
And there is a little thing called grammar.
I don't think you've heard of it before.

~Loki <3
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
well, i got through the intro and a few other things after that, and so far it's sounding really good. it would help if you at least put some thing to tell us how long the notes last...i think i got it right but not sure O_o i'd really like to hear this in powertab or something
**** u guitar328, i took my time to write this, u should at least appreciate that and if u have heard it before keep it to ur ****ing self, sry about my comment frobot i was just, ehh, having a rough day and i don't like repeating myself i put what i put for a reason.
But, God_Forbid_All, you see, you post this here to be criticized. You should know that. People have a right to their opinion. Some like it, Some dont. Big woop. Hire a hooker if you want someone to tell you 'that was good' no matter how good or bad it was. But if you post here, be ready for constructive criticism.
ive heard it all before. It sounds very boring.

that's not constructive criticism. he/she is just being a dick. u kno i'm right.
First, I hope I gave this justice. I've always had trouble playing some of the metal riffs, mostly because I found the structure to be boring.

Anyways, the intro, I could imagine being played with a good echo - lots of reverb... Something like the intro to the Suicidal Tendencies song "You Can't Bring Me Down". Nice and slow, building up.

The harmonics didn't seem to flow well with the placement of the Am chord. Maybe it's just because I'm playing this on an acoustic, so I basically lose the tone when I take my fingers off the board.

I loved the verse, with the exception of the breaks of A:-3-2- and A:-8-7-. Maybe they sound better with some vocals, but by itself, I just don't like it. Taking those out, it was actually fun to play.

The preverse and chorus were just .. blegh. I'm sorry to post it on your thread, but I am sick and tired of the death metal and emo thing. Your second post in here was about 30 views and no replies. Check out the post to my latest song, "In Loving Memory", a song I started on a friend's request - just look at the view count versus the post count. I am sick of this emo craze. I know there are amazing musicians here, and no, I don't expect everyone to write masterpieces every ten minutes, but ..hmm... I guess the mundane help you appreciate the truly gifted.

Anyways, to tuck my tail between my legs and finally shut up, overall I thought it was a good piece. Yes, I have issues with the preverse and chorus, and it would have helped to at least have some sort of time signature, so I'd know whether or not I'm butchering it; but even in simplicity, it's solid, and I love playing that verse section.

Now expand - make a solo!
You see, I'd love to crit this but your attitude in this thread is disgusting. Frobot! was only trying to help.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
wow...wat a bitch...not saying who.i can guess ppl will know who im talking about once they read.lol
It sounds okay, but I honestly can't figure out how to play most of it because there is no duration legend or markings, I have no idea what notes are quarters, which are eighth's, etc. It would help a lot if you had a powertab or at least put duration marking so I can tell the rhythm.

As for the song itself, The intro was good, but past that it was pretty generic. I'm not saying it's bad, so don't blow up on me like the other guy who didn't like it, but it could use some variation other than the 4 power chord strumming we've all heard a million times before.
Quote by God_forbid_all
**** u guitar328, i took my time to write this, u should at least appreciate that and if u have heard it before keep it to ur ****ing self, sry about my comment frobot i was just, ehh, having a rough day and i don't like repeating myself i put what i put for a reason.

wow. thats great

all im saying is that its very generic. Theres nothing special about it. It is just powerchords and arpegiated open chords. Maybe if you put it in guitarpro you could have drums, bass, etc. to spice it up. Now, IMO it is boring.

And don't expect any more criticism from anyone else. Your being an asshole. If you wanted people to say its amazing when its really not, your just kidding yourself. Just because someone doesn't like something you wrote doesn't mean there assholes. I find that the best criticism is from someone who hates it.
Quote by God_forbid_all

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't report you. If Guitar 238 wanted to be a dick, he would've said something like "OMG THIS SONG SUCKS LOL YOU HAVE NO TALENT!". What he did say was a polite way of telling you that the song you wrote has been heard before many times, and is quite generic with a run of the mill chord progression and song structure. And you blew up at him. Great work.

Also, no one wants to have to "interpret" anything just to hear what it sounds like. That, in my opinion is a ****ty ass excuse for not putting this into to Guitar Pro or Powertab. No one wants to crit a tab.

Please grow up.
I'm a person.
okay, this is a thread meant for criticism, not for people being dicks to each other. i appologize if i offended anybody, i really am i'm just tired of people commenting where it need not be. i do except changes to my songs but, i will convert this to powertab if someone will help me convert it this page and give me step by step.

SRY AND THX
Ill put it in for you if you give me tempo and stylistic references. And, if you had just said from the start that you didnt know how to use a tab program then you could have saved 99% of the negetive feedback. For future reference, no one will think less of your song because you don't know how to use PT or GP, but they might think less of it if they have no idea how it is supposed to be played.