Page 1 of 5
i think ive lost my faith in humanity. does anyone else notice how it seems teenage girls these days are getting sluttier and sluttier? im in 10th grade now, and it seems like my year is the border for the girls with at least some level of dignity.

example

there's this girl i know, who is kinda cool, but a total skank. she's in 7th grade now methinks, but all she cares about is hooking up with guys, getting drunk or stoned, and then hooking up with more guys. she talks lyk thisz on myspaceeee nd instint msngerrr then complains later about how guys are taking advantage of her. and her friend (whose in like, 8th grade i think) is the same way. the 'about me' on her myspace is like, "hii iim *name here* i <3 boys i <3 sex i <3 blazen i <3 nudity" and all of her myspace pics are fuckin revealing shit.

im not one to say girls have to be uptight prude wenches, nor am i one to demote alcohol or mary-j use, but come the fuck on. 12 and 13 years old? shits fucked up.

anyone else agree?
here's the real question...

why are you talking to 7th and 8th graders?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Yes i do. I just hope I raise my daughter (if i have one) with the values my parents instilled in me-

SEX, DRUGS, nad METTAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL \m/
Not Enough AssHatery
"i <3 boys i <3 sex i <3 blazen i <3 nudity"

indeed.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by RageAgainst...

Because that's when they are the hottest.....

...kidding.
maybe im way behind on the times [and i usually am], but what the hell is blazen?

and yes, middle school is every girls "its fun to be a *****" phase. they grow out of it.
Its called attention.................and its like a drug for teenage girls with bad parental realations.......................they will do anything for attention...........ANYTHING.................its disgusting i know................but if you look at modern public school systems from a different perspective............youd feel pretty sick yourself...........90% of modern society is conformist and down right degrading.
So uh whats her myspace link so we can see her.....you know so we can judge for ourselves how slutty she is.
I'm dating an 18 year old girl (I'm 21) and she's pretty awesome. She's not a slut or stupid or anything. So I'm pretty happy with that
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by thundrstruk891
maybe im way behind on the times [and i usually am], but what the hell is blazen?

Took me a while to get it but I think blazen=blazin'=blazing=smoking illegal substances.
9th grade is when it gets the worst. All the "popular" girls are complete and total skanks.They are already sleeping with older guys and **** and they brag about it.They don't even care that they are just being used for pussy and noone gives a **** about them.
Quote by RageAgainst...

hes a pedophile. duh...!

but dude, enjoy the view. my school isnt really like that; there are some here and there. but dont complain dude.
Quote by Zardokk
Yeah, these girls sound retarded and slutty...

I'd hit it.

LMFAO!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by SG5533
Its called attention.................and its like a drug for teenage girls with bad parental realations.......................they will do anything for attention...........ANYTHING.................its disgusting i know................but if you look at modern public school systems from a different perspective............youd feel pretty sick yourself...........90% of modern society is conformist and down right degrading.

well thats just exaggeration isnt it? its EXACTLY 90 percent is it? stats are bs, societys fine and who are you to say what conformist is from a cushy western perspective?

LULLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ JKS
Pacman of the UG Hero's and Villians club
heh cause of society today. Don't know about you guys, but I prefer a girl you have to work for. Maybe thats why no ones touched my penis
OH just deal with it look at all the prepy, sluttly girls our age. Have you ever noticed that their only goal in life is to have all the same problems that their parents have. That is all they want. They are morons because they are girls, and girls at that age have absolutly no common sense. And the sluttier they look the more boys they can get that dont treat them right just like their stupid moms boyfriend.
Quote by RageAgainst...

+1

Also, at that age it's more like pre-teen. I say go for it.
yeah dawgy
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
So uh whats her myspace link so we can see her.....you know so we can judge for ourselves how slutty she is.

lol.
Congrats on getting the joke across, and not coming across as a perv.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
A whole bunch of factors go into this.

I think the primary factor is usually parenting, and it can happen in a number of ways. Sometimes parents just let themselves get too busy for their children. Sometimes they just neglect their children. Sometimes, they can love their children with all their heart, but not love each other- failed marriages can RUIN a child's perception of what a relationship is supposed to be. When parents get a divorce because the father was cheating on the mother, it can make a daughter grow up thinking that sex is what holds a relationship together.

People get touchy when the media and things are blamed, but it's true. Our culture as a whole has moved further and further in glorifying sex and promiscuity. Sex has always been around in music but it moved slowly from things like making love to casual sex and now it's at a point where any song about sex is about nasty **** like supermanning a ho or banging a stripper. The media increasingly portrays women as sex objects, and increasingly advocates promiscuity. Being a slut has become cool.

And, as has been constant in human history, male assholism plays a major role. Many teenage guys think the greatest thing in the world is to take advantage of innocent girls. I can't express how terrible it makes me feel every time I hear some guy bragging about how he pressured some poor girl into doing something she didn't want to do, and wouldn't have done if he hadn't played her. It's considered masculine to seduce girls and make every woman a plaything.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by RageAgainst...

the realll question issss, why do you ask this cos all your friends think its a bit embarrasing to talk to people whos probably a year or two behind youi?? come one mannn use that ****.ing brain of yoursss and think that theres is no difference were all teeens assholee
''courage is not enough to forget''
Actually I remember I went back to my secondary school just a coupla years back to get some files or something and I got flashed by these 12/13 year old girls?!? I mean wtf are you supposed to do in that situation?? (as a law-abiding not-pedo 19 year old)

I think I just did the ol' "hey guys whats going on"
Im in 10th as well, and it seem slike everyone is prude, but all the freshmen are little sluts. You can get your dick sucked for a 6 pack of Naddy ice.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Page 1 of 5