Hi guys im new to this forum, so if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

so my question is.

i have a jackson warrior Mg with EMG-HZ pick ups, a BOSS metal zone MZ-2 and a old peavey blazer 158 its like 15W or something.

So basically im trying to learn “the faded line” by Lamb of God and the sound im getting don’t sound anything like lamb of gods. What setting should I have my stuff on to most sound like them?

Thanks James
Lamb of God uses Mesa Mark IV's. You have a Peavey Blazer. You dont have a Mesa Mark IV, so you cannot sound like lamb of god.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

idk???? soz i have been playing for 3 year but im a right n00b to the forums what does idk mean?

haha what a n00b
Lamb of God uses Mesa Mark IV's. You have a Peavey Blazer. You dont have a Mesa Mark IV, so you cannot sound like lamb of god.

not even just improve on the total lack of sounding like them i have now?
maybe just a tad?
or am i doomed to be playing the same music but sounding nothing like them?

cheers james
idk, i dont know.

anyway, you dont need a $1,000 amp (or even a $500) but something more than a 15 watt practice amp.

dont worry, just save some cash.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Don't scoop your mids, don't have a lot of bass, and a lot of gain is not necessary.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by SublimeGuitar

Bingo. You can't get a Mark IV tone without a Mark IV. All the pedals in the world won't get close.
well thats a total arse, haha oh well.

i do have a peavey studio pro 112, but its getting fixed atm would that be any better?

Originally Posted by SublimeGuitar

Bingo. You can't get a Mark IV tone without a Mark IV. All the pedals in the world won't get close.

i dont nessaraly wanna get close just closer than i am at the moment, when i dialed these in
gain-8
treble-8
mid-5
bass-8
i could tell it was more like it instantly, but hey ho, i live to play another day.

well looks like im gonna have to do some saving then!

cheers james