Damn straight...

edit: i need a girlfriend,....
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
The guy's name is dick. Dick Masterson?

Eh, I'll be a "man" as this guy puts it, if it means I'd have to drink alcohol, smoke pot, and NOT get laid.

I'd rather be me
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by MySweetFracture
I think that guy is a douche. And secretly gay.

+1
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I think it's a joke. His name is Dick Masterson.

If it isn't a joke he's just a douchebag.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
"And when you’re done with that, try a Gummi worm pizza. They’re Manlicious."
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I saw his guy on Dr. Phil today.

The guy is a total ass.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Chikitty_China
Damn straight...

edit: i need a girlfriend,....

You sigged me?

I feel accomplished.

I am now truly a member of the pit.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Smart man.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
If you're attracted to girls I just don't see how you could be such a dick to 'em. Therefore my conclusion is this gentleman favours men.
i agree with him somewhat, but his name is dick masterson. so i cant really take anything he ever says seriously.

ever.
Quote by toshiro umezewa
xD true. what do you agree with and why?

the only thing i agree with him on is how he addresses they way women women maniuplate double standards, equality, and chivalry to get what they want.

other than that this guy is crazy haha
Quote by armon77
the only thing i agree with him on is how he addresses they way women women maniuplate double standards, equality, and chivalry to get what they want.

other than that this guy is crazy haha

I agree with that part, too. Pretty much everything else he says is retarded though.