Poll Options
View poll results: well?
yes
40 46%
no
47 54%
Voters: 87.
Page 1 of 2
so i'm in a high school drumline and we had to go to this fancy hotel and play some songs and 20 minutes before we even started i went to the bathroom. when i get back me and my section leader(who is the same age as me) have a discussin like this

Him:Where the Hell were you
Me: i went to take a leak, you got a fu*king problem with it
Him:Yeah i do and if you say fu*k one more time i'm gonna hit you in the nuts
Me:Fu*k Fu*k Fu*kity Fu*king Fu*k

and that was about a week ago and he hasn't spoken to me since.

and if it matters hes always been an ass and the entire line hates him.
but what i want to know is if you think i had the right be an ass back
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Did he hit you in the nuts?

DAMMIT BEATEN
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Id say yeah... but u did kind of egg him on in the last bit
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Well, responding to your superiors with "you got a fucking problem with it?" is generally not acceptable. You likely only said that because he was your own age and you have problems with authority.
I probably would have kicked you in the balls, or punched you for being a mouthy prick.
At the same time, however, if I was in your position it's likely I would have said the same thing. He wasn't really being "as ass" at the time as he was only asking where you were, and secondly he may have had to report where your section was to a supervising parent/teacher.
i've tried to respect him(didn't work made him a bigger ass)
no he didn't hit me in the nuts
and no we are 15 and i WAS being mature until he said that

EDIT: and if you guys met him i would look like a saint caompared to what you would do/say to him
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Last edited by cm_punk_fan at Nov 6, 2007,
Well, it was definitely unnecessary and rude. And if you try to justify it by saying "hes always been an ass and the entire line hates him", then you seem just as bad to me... I doubt it was the "right" thing to do, as your title asks, so I'll vote no.
if i was him i would have punched your face in for being a disrespectful little c*nt...

but that's just me
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Saying fuck makes you sound cool.

Typing fuck makes you even cooler. I guess that means we're both cool?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

God, OP is such a fucking badass. I want to be just like him.
fucky fuck fucky fuck
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
its just teh Fuh the UH and the kuh!!!! NO I dont think you went overboard. If he was being a p**** then you weren't being an A**.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I think you both just need a purple popsicle, and to play on opposite sides of the playground until you cool down.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by MetallicGod07
its just teh Fuh the UH and the kuh!!!! NO I dont think you went overboard. If he was being a p**** then you weren't being an A**.

The pit is full of lulz.
read the edit in my post
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Somebody saying fuck to me just shows me how immature they are. If you can't communicate and express yourself without dropping the f bomb, you shouldn't be trying to.

If somebody in a position of authority is an ass, blatantly disrespecting their authority does not make you the bigger man.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I hate drumlines. All of the people are stuck up and have egos the size of Ostrich eggs. I was in one for a year, and I hated every minute of it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
oh and i said fu*k once until he said"you say **** one more time and im gonna hit you in the nuts"

edit i love being in drumline
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
even if you hate the guy, he's still your superior at this point. it would've been better to apologize and just put up with his crap.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Quote by cm_punk_fan
oh and i said fu*k once until he said"you say **** one more time and im gonna hit you in the nuts"

Generally prancing around yelling fuc is retarded. Why did you do that anyways? "omgz he said don't say it..I'm going to do it!..I'm going to say it!"
Quote by cm_punk_fan
read the edit in my post

The point of editing posts is so you don't have to type another new post. By editing a post and then posting that you edited you, you have defeated the purpose of editing, and lost my respect.

Here's a picture of how I feel:

Quote by Mr.Smith
What are you 12? Both of you were really really immature IMO.

+1
He didn't even hit you in the nuts, did he? What a baby.
But you weren't right to say that though. It doesn't matter if he was really going to hit you or not, you should have been mature enough to not say fuck again. He should be mature by talking to you too. He seems a little dramatic.
Quote by munchinator
Well, responding to your superiors with "you got a fucking problem with it?" is generally not acceptable. You likely only said that because he was your own age and you have problems with authority.
I probably would have kicked you in the balls, or punched you for being a mouthy prick.
At the same time, however, if I was in your position it's likely I would have said the same thing. He wasn't really being "as ass" at the time as he was only asking where you were, and secondly he may have had to report where your section was to a supervising parent/teacher.

and the teacher knew i went to the bathroom she said to hurry up and go i was gone 3 minutes at the most(going all the way acroos the huge room we were in)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
well he did use profanity first. u asked two questions tho, the topic was am i right to do this and then u asked was he right to do this in ur last sentence, so i answered the second question, no.
You were both being immature, but you moreso. I mean. If you had said, "sorry I went to the bathroom" .. then he wouldn't have had to be an ass to you, so clearly you're the ass, and you were the ass first.
this is one of those "just because you can, doesn't mean you should situations"

I'd say you both fail.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by TSmitty6
well he did use profanity first. u asked two questions tho, the topic was am i right to do this and then u asked was he right to do this in ur last sentence, so i answered the second question, no.

but my second question was if you think i had the right be an ass back
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
people have the right to when and where they want execpt graves,memorials,and other sacred places.
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
i would have done the same as you, i think i no the kind of person your talking about, they get some authority and then just become huge ****heads, want everything perfect treat everyone like they are inferior, well thats what it sounds like to me i could be totally wrong. If hes like that i applaud you i would have done the same thing, i hate people like that.

If you wanna stop the problem so your drumline can go back to normal your best bet is probably to kill him in his dreams, easy as pie.
you probably shouldnt talk back to the person in charge.

i mean, he probably was wondering where you were. 20 mins before performance might sound like plenty of time to you, but for him it might seem like a relatively short time. he probably was just worried about where one of his drummers was that close to performance.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

fuckity fuck fizzle sandwiches! Let's start a club, only cool people that say that word are allowed. Bonus points for doing it without using a bold u!
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Grow up.

You don't have to like your section leader, but respect the position.
Who dat?
he should've kicked you in the family jewels. sounds like you're a little smartass that could've done with a swift kick to the balls

you should be more respectful to people in authoritive positions over you, even if you don't like them, shut your mouth and nod your head
Page 1 of 2