First of all...is there a place for drums?
i know its ultimate GUITAR but.....never mind

okay heres the question

i just found a "Titan E" drum kit at a pawn shop for $150

the guys said that they it also includes the stands, pedals, thrones (what are thrones?)
, and mutes

i have it on hold right now
but i was wondering if its a good deal to buy?

im not a crazy advanced player or anything
and i know that these are beginner drums
so they should be right for me

so I want to know if its a good deal
or if any one knows of the retail price of these said drums.

ROCK ON!!!
Ed!!!
throne is the seat i imagine... anyway, a 150$ drum set is a pretty good deal if its in good condition. New one= 300$ at the very least. Have u seen it? Is it OK condition with all the basic stuff?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
yeah it looks as if it was barely played

the snare is somewhat black
but just from my few moments with it

it looks fine
Ed!!!
Throne is a seat.

150 is dirt cheap, but it might be a kiddie set. I would look at it first. If the shells are in good condition, you can get some decent heads and they wont sound that bad. Make sure the high hat stand works, and you should be in good shape.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by killer klown
yeah it looks as if it was barely played

the snare is somewhat black
but just from my few moments with it

it looks fine

i'd say get it. Hopefully it wont completely break. But if it feels solid enough, go for it.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Make sure the bass pedal is smooth, otherwise it will be out of time with all the other drums. that's what happend to mine, im just not using the bass drum till i get a new pedal cause it just sounds like crap and it ****s up my rythem.

I got my set for 125 (used) but it was only the three toms and the bass. my drummer gave me a bunch of his old ****, like that crappy pedal, and a snare and some cymbals.
one of my friends got this drum set pretty cheap all the drums were good but he kept bending and putting holes in the cymbols because they were some sort of cheap metal, so watch out for that
http://www.pearldrummersforum.com

I know it's pearls site, but it's very open to any kind of drums you're looking to talk about and discuss.

as for the drums, you could get a basic kit for 200-300 dollars with a name brand. if you could I'd go with that instead of a pawn shop set. atleast make a thread in that forum i listed and see what the guys over at pearl forums have to say, someone there is bound to have heard of that brand.

Throne is a drum stool.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.