So one of the guys who works for my father had an amp laying around and said he would give it to me. Today i got it and its pretty nice its a sunn 260 its got 2 12's and is 60 watts, its solid state but it sounds pretty good for ss (i was really turned off ss from my fender 650 but this makes me look a little more kindly upon them), it still doesnt sound as good as my tube amps but at lower volumes its because i h ave to really crank the duncan ( the vj is better but its gotta blown fuse atm) heres a picture of it (i know the cab udner it looks ****ty but thats cuz i need to give it another paint job the ultra flat black didnt turn out to well)
dude, you look super ghetto.

make sure you gig in detroit.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

That is hella ghetto, but hella awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
that.. is... uber awesome-ness.
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
the homemade cab is actually relly good construction it just doesnt look good in photos due to it being ultra flat paint (it was laying round ) and the head cab is too long cuz i made it stoned( really stoned i vaporized and smoked outta my bong) . the sound quality is good which is all that matters, i do have a grill for the cab btw