A friend of mine is taking me out to his farm this friday. I live in Omaha Nebraska so its getting pretty chilly. They have 20 some horses. We're going shroom picking, and about five miles away from their cabin theres an acre of land where people are growing some dank ass bud. But while we're out riding there we have to carry .22 rifles because there are mountain lions in the area. Between summer and now his uncle has killed three and spotted 7. I'm a fairly crack shot with a gun but its just a little intimidating knowing i'm going to be out there and a mountain lion could be lurking behind any bush or tree. Any tips or advice. anything i should bring? thanks in advance
Mountain Lions arent near as aggressive as you think, they are more scared of you than them, people always make this misconception.. just bring a gun with you and youll be okay, youll prolly have more trouble with the people you steal the bud from lol
Yea this is actualy like the trip of a lifetime. I have more of an option than the 22's. But some of the horses still spook. so we have to use quite guns. As for the people we're stealing bud from, i know. We have go under the cloak of darkness. Should be some fun ****
If you make sudden, jarring movements towards them, they go away.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
omaha ppl suck at driving....

just htought i'd say that.....

and just ****ing shoot stuff dude...come on.... lol
idk really
UG's HIPPIE
i'm not from omaha, i was born in Santa Monica, California. But then again that might mean i'm even a worse driver. hehe
bring a grenade, its the only logical thing to do
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

hm a grenade. seems like a perfect idea. If my calculations are correct.

Grenade + Mountain Lions Ass= Blood/Sh-it/Intestine smoothie
you could use din's fire
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

i'm not going into the shadows temple now am i? [/howthefu*ckdoiknowwhatthatisseeingasi'veneverreallygottenintoanyofthezeldagames]
make lots of noises so you dont startle them.
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
but what if the pot farmers hear me? i suppose its just another one of those inner conflicts, would you risk being attacked by a mountain lion for heaps of pot? hell yea!
get a bigger gun. .22 gonna do nothin
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
like i said i know, but the 22 is quite. some horses might get spooked. If i got three good shots on a mountain lion with a .22 it would run away with its bloody dick wrapped around its forelegs (i hope) -_-
Stick a shank in your sock so you can pull it out once the mountain lion has got you pinned.
My advice is that you give me the day and time that you will be there, and the address.

I'll meet you there son.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
haha. you in the omaha area? wait.. no.. my mommy says don't tell strangers where i live.. **** my mommy you can meet me at **** ******St

teeheee i'm a dirty tease
Quote by DeadMeadow
Mountain Lions arent near as aggressive as you think, they are more scared of you than them, people always make this misconception.. just bring a gun with you and youll be okay, youll prolly have more trouble with the people you steal the bud from lol

+5
i spent most my life in victoria BC
Theres a huge population of cougars-mountain lions
Make yourself seem really big, make really loud noises and back away slowly, never turn your back to it, they go for the neck
They probabally will not attack you, they'll most likley just book it away, if you see a cub, GTFO of there or death will ensue, i've seen at least 10 cougars up veryyy close, walking trails at 2 am, and stuff
they generally just run off
But hey if they do attack you man there just big cats with claws
Shoot it in the face.
Cancer.
haha shoot it in the face. i like that idea, does that make me odd? The fact that i know i'm taking the life of another living being, and the fact it might be a mother or father and without it its cubs will suffer a painfull death of starvation. *twitch twitch* sorry

but in all seriousness i'm bringing a machete (mostly to look cool)
Pretty much what DeadMeadow and some other people said. If a mountain lion is charging you, a .22 won't do much. Its more for the scare factor. Most of the time, a mountain lion will run from a gunshot.
Man that sounds so fun. I wanna move to a Northern US state like Alaska, Nebraska, Idaho and just chill in the mountains and go fishing. I'm sick of living in a suburban English town.
Take another mountain lion to scare it off it's territory, that's the most seisible and feasable explanation. Have fun shroom pickping =] Don't get a bad batch...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My advice is to drive a tank across and into the feilds. Pop the hatch and demand pot, and then while your smoking it and have loaded a sufficient amount into your containers, trample the rest of the pot for funsies.

Edite: I dont know where the **** yo are going to get a tank though, maybe an SUV instead?
ouffit airforce base, they have some retired tanks there, i'll just fix one of those up by tommorow