Well its a 96 Honda Accord Sedan 115,000 miles on it. Timing belt and water pump was just changed. Its a 5 speed manual and its a pretty cool car for my first one.

Ballin, I have a '97 Accord SE. I love my car...except it's purple
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by xLoGit3k
Well its a 96 Honda Accord Sedan 115,000 miles on it. Timing belt and water pump was just changed. Its a 5 speed manual and its a pretty cool car for my first one.

You just saved yourself a thousand dollars

Lucky bastard

EDIT: My bad, double post
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
It still looks weird every time i see a car with the steering wheel on the left side...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
just filling you in, the timing belt is usually changed after someone beats the piss out of a car. you might wanna have a good mechanic give a once over on your engine, just to be safe.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Quote by spoonylove90
just filling you in, the timing belt is usually changed after someone beats the piss out of a car. you might wanna have a good mechanic give a once over on your engine, just to be safe.

AAAAActually it's recommended on Honda's and most other cars to change your belt and pump once you hit 100,000 miles
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Yeah actually on Hondas i was reading that you should have your timing belt changed at least every 70,000 miles on every honda/acura and i plan on getting 16in rims and lowering it a lil bit and then gettting a stock accord spoiler

My 89 Supra is better! (This pic isn't my exact car)

My dad has a 92 Accord.. I do like it, except it's automatic
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Last edited by vicd08 at Nov 6, 2007,
Do you have to learn how to drive stick on this car? hahaha I had to learn somewhat on mine....5speed FTW I was gonna buy an accord but I got a 2 door toyota camry 96.
yeah i have to learn how to drive stick since it is a 5 speed manual i dont think its that hard i just need to be a little bit smoother sometimes when taking off in first gear
Quote by spoonylove90

Wrong! Its done based on time and milege. I manage a shop, and used to be a mechanic. That looks extremly clean, take good care of her
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by xLoGit3k
yeah i have to learn how to drive stick since it is a 5 speed manual i dont think its that hard i just need to be a little bit smoother sometimes when taking off in first gear

It seems weird at first, but all of sudden it's no big deal. It's good to be able to drive stick.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
have you killed it in traffic yet? that REALLY sucks..I did it when the light turned green once.. I felt so stupid starting my car back up to take off.

once you've driven a stick for a few months your feet will automatically move and your hand will put the shifter in place automatically..you dont really even think about it..its so cool, and its always nice to know how to drive stick.
yeah ive killed it a few times not when the light turned green or naything really noticible but i think im getting better but it keeps you more awake than driving auto which is a good thing for me at least
RAWR

You just saved yourself a thousand dollars

Not really... timing belt and water pump is like $200, MAYBE $300.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
have you killed it in traffic yet? that REALLY sucks..I did it when the light turned green once.. I felt so stupid starting my car back up to take off.

once you've driven a stick for a few months your feet will automatically move and your hand will put the shifter in place automatically..you dont really even think about it..its so cool, and its always nice to know how to drive stick.

I always felt so dumb whenever that would happen (happened a couple times). Like, at first people would be mad, but when I got it started and drove by them they felt bad for me because my face would always be bright red and I probably looked like my eyes were popping out of my head.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
I always felt so dumb whenever that would happen (happened a couple times). Like, at first people would be mad, but when I got it started and drove by them they felt bad for me because my face would always be bright red and I probably looked like my eyes were popping out of my head.

haha, i just learned not to give a **** what other people think
I've got a '94 accord, the interior looks just like yours. mine has about 225k miles on it, and it's had no major problems yet. You've got a good car there, just take care of it.
My wife and I have an '04 Civic. Nice car, but I wouldn't get a Honda again.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently

OK, so do you guys just have the one car?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Dirk Gently

more of a jeep man eh?

I only stalled in traffic once, driving a stick is second nature to me now. I love it. I dont think I'm gonna go back to automatic to be honest.
Quote by terrencemaddox
OK, so do you guys just have the one car?

No, I drive a '98 Wrangler. Once I pay that off, probably next year, I'm gonna buy a C-5 Corvette.

As far as stick goes, my Wrangler's a 5 speed. I didn't know how to drive stick when I bought it. The next day, I drove it to work. Just remember, you know how the gas and brake work, just concentrate on the clutch
Hi, I'm Peter
Looks like a good car you've got there.
Manual = Fun
4 door = Practical
Honda = Reliable

I'm a firm believer that your first car should be something to remember, not just a form of transportation.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by Dirk Gently
No, I drive a '98 Wrangler. Once I pay that off, probably next year, I'm gonna buy a C-5 Corvette.

As far as stick goes, my Wrangler's a 5 speed. I didn't know how to drive stick when I bought it. The next day, I drove it to work. Just remember, you know how the gas and brake work, just concentrate on the clutch

Alright, well the reason I asked is because my former roomates (best friend and girlfriend) just graduated from college. They work at Target and Walgreen's (best friend at target and his lady at Walgreen's) and they already got a nice condo and they have been buying stuff like crazy. To add to this, they have bought a brand new car, along with a used car that set them back a bit, but I cannot figure out how they are affording all of this. I know, it's their life, but it seems a bit strange that they can afford all of this.

This relates to you because I know you work at a law firm (right?) and I thought that if you were working a REAL job and you and your wife were still sharing a car that it might clear their situation up.

Sorry for questioning you on your business man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

No worries. I really wish we could share a car. Anything to save money for more toys
Hi, I'm Peter
Driving a stick is some kinda like unspoken group it seems..I dont know if its just me but when I walk past cars I tend to look in to see if its a stick.

There's only a few kids at my school with cars that are a stick mine a civic, and a mustang are the ones I can remember...kinda sad everyone drives automatic now. 5speeds are 10 times more fun.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Driving a stick is some kinda like unspoken group it seems..I dont know if its just me but when I walk past cars I tend to look in to see if its a stick.

Heh, I do that too.
I hold so much more respect for men that drive manual :P

I dislike people who disregard it as an option entirely, people who don't even attempt it that is.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Lol i drive a stick, the thing i hate about it the most is when your revs are to low. so you get the "chug-chug-chuga- chuga-chugachuga-Vrrrrroooooooooom!"

or when your going to fast to change down a gear and you like... lock up the wheels and get jerked forwards...

yeah, i'm a **** driver but i'm only learning!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Here's my first car, a 1985 Toyota MR2 5-speed. I got it about 3 months ago, it's ok for a 15 year olds first.
Not an exact pic either.
Attachments:
Mike Boggess.JPG

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac