Page 1 of 2
i'd never let my kids watch dora the explorer. it is just so ungodly stupid, i can't imagine them learning anything constructive from it.
im the map im the map im the map im the map im the map
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Stuff like you just said, and any of those stupid ones where its a bunch of crappy voice acting, and pointless yelling about stuff.
Hate that stuff.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Telletubbies. I mean, what the hell?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by SilentDeftone
Mr. Rogers.

-SD

Mr. Rogers is the man!

I'd have to say Teletubbies too.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Telletubbies. I mean, what the hell?

that show was genius if you actually understood what it was about
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

the wiggles, because im sure it would turn ym son gya. so no thanks, i mean seriously a bunch of 40 year olds makign fools out of themselves to entertain a bunch of 3 year olds who dont know what the hell they're even watching. Also telletubies, because well, im sure someone was on acid when they came up with the idea for the show.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
im only going to let my kids watch looney tunes, great music and smart humour and it isnt written for retards, anyone of any age can find something funny in a good old bugs bunny short
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by Aquaman788
I heard that the "Little Einstein" videos actually make kids stupider.

i read somewhere that toddlers can't even comprehend what's going on because they don't recognize the characters as people, they just look like random shapes.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
that show was genius if you actually understood what it was about
You understood it? How much acid did that take?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIFhKYiMqU

No suicide bombers in MY house!
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
My kids would watch Rock or Metal DVDs and science shows on the Discovery channel/

And Pokemon.... definitely Pokemon.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
dude ed edd n eddy is the greatest show to ever come into existance. how could you not like it?
Quote by SilentDeftone
I know, that's why I would never let my kids watch him.

-SD

Haha, I like what you did there, even though it's libel.

Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
They will watch whatever the hell they want to watch. Unless my future spouse says otherwise
We are a Barney free household. Death to the purple monstrosity!!!
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
Definately Bratz.

I mean seriously. The show is fucking called BRATZ.

How big of a retard does one have to be to realize that your kid might turn out to be a slutty fag if she's raised on a show called fucking Bratz.

DEFENSIVE EDIT: Excuse the language, please, I jus stubbed my toe real bad.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I would NEVER, EVER let my children watch a reality show.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Bratz, anything on the Disney Channel. It's all propoganda to get you to buy their ****ty pop CD's. My kid's gonna grow up on a strict diet of non-****ty music.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Dont have kids..BUT
Its blatently obvious NONE of the shows nowa days are going to help kids, purely because of the way to people are talking they like 30 - 40 years old and theyre acting like complete dicks and making no sense half the time.
Pretty much anything on the disney channel nowadays. Nick is getting pretty bad too. Cartoon Network seems to be the only one with good shows but still...

What ever happened to Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, etc.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Joe-Fish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-R47vp2XQ

This is the only NEW show would let my children ever watch.

That show is so genious. Finally, people teaching kids what good music is.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by thycrusader
the wiggles, because im sure it would turn ym son gya. so no thanks, i mean seriously a bunch of 40 year olds makign fools out of themselves to entertain a bunch of 3 year olds who dont know what the hell they're even watching. Also telletubies, because well, im sure someone was on acid when they came up with the idea for the show.

What can I say, the Wiggles, while they might seem dumb to you, are the highest earning Australian band of all time, I mean, last year it was reported that they earned some $50 million. They've been going since 1991, and they're still going strong, I would have no problem with my kids watching them (If I had kids). I mean, kids apparently like them, I watched them, and I'm not "gay". They're not around to be music for you to listen to, they're for kids, I sure as hell would be scared if my kids were listening to Behemoth. I have to say though, I think the Teletubbies are just dumb, they don't even speak properly.
Does anybody understand shows for children anymore? Obviously not.

My cousins (three and two years old) love Dora. The younger one also loves In The Night Garden, and will scream 'IGGY!' every time it comes on. It helps with numbers and teaches them a bit more about the world. Unless there was a show that was just plain stupid, I'd let my children watch whatever they liked.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Joe-Fish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-R47vp2XQ

This is the only NEW show would let my children ever watch.

Yo Gabba Gabba should be the only kids show period.
I made a thread on it in the Punk & Ska forum because the people behind the show are in The Aquabats. That's why the show is so awesome. Here's the full thread along with video links and all that.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672304
Quote by ebbbaaa
Bratz, anything on the Disney Channel. It's all propoganda to get you to buy their ****ty pop CD's. My kid's gonna grow up on a strict diet of non-****ty music.

I agree with you 700000%. My sister loves that crap, and it pisses me off to know I'm a brother to someone stupid enough to watch it and not realise how stupid it is.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
aw ****tell me about it!...i mean..high school musical? like wtf dude...whers the guitars??whers the drums?bass??!?! WHERES THE METAL PEOPLE?!? WE HAVE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE!!!

CHILDREN WILL NOT SURVIVE AT THIS RATE!!! THE WORLD IS EVILL!! EVIL I SAY!!!
none of this stupid 'lets make our kids fine with being stupid shows'. only intellectral programs. and decent music channels (not like mtv which makes males want to be gangsters and females sluts)
Page 1 of 2