i'm just guessing... metal or punk.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
not that bad.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
that is amazing stuff coming from 15-year olds.

does anyone else think it's funny that a death metal band's first show is in a church?
Quote by schecter_guy
that is amazing stuff coming from 15-year olds.

does anyone else think it's funny that a death metal band's first show is in a church?

Well. It says they are Christian metal. sooo.. not really.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i like the song genocide wings a lot tho check that song out and also the intro is pretty cool but true massace is also good
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Well. It says they are Christian metal. sooo.. not really.

i know, but i just have a funny image of uptight church people pretending to like it.
its not an uptight church place, many known bands have played there and the chuch is in my neihgoboorhood, some bands like Inhale Exhale, Write this down, August Burns Red, Means, Burden of a Day, For Today, Midnight Suit, Dead Dreams Awakening, and a well thought tragedy have played here multiple times
Quote by schecter_guy

I used to play in a death metalish band and our first show was in a church to lol.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
haha christian rock. I just can't take it seriously.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
unfortunately it is 2 things I hate, Christian and metal
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
I cant stand religious music. Good music and religion do not go together. I'm sorry. Plus, I hate metal. :/
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Seriously, They're Gay.

Like, Terrible.

OMG.

They sucked so much.

I'm not even being sarcastic.

Just so boring and unoriginal.

Sorry but I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

But that's just my opinion, other people seem to like them and that's all good.
Good luck to them.
Everytime i picture a 15 year old "singing" like that, i laugh. Is that so wrong?

The intro guitar riff on genocide wings rough was pretty good, other than that its not exactly my cup of tea
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.