Page 1 of 5
Well I'm in high school (not going to mention what grade) and basically I got ultimate revenge. Some of you are going to find this cruel or mean or whatever, but regardless Im completely glad I did it and I don't feel any remorse. Here's how it begins more or less. There is this mexican kid in my gym class who isn't necessarily rude or anything, pretty plain and normal, but hes got a habit of stealing things when people aren't looking. I know this because he's been suspended about 2 times for getting caught trying to steal things from people. Anyways, its gym and I'm T.A. (teacher assist) for the day. Were in the middle of running about 2 miles and I have to go to the bathroom, so I go and ask the teacher if I can leave and he says its cool. I go to the bathroom and take care of my business and on the way out I hear banging on the lockers, I'm usually a curious person and since I'm T.A. for the day, its my duty to check things out. I went and checked it out and I see this kid walking out of the lockers through the side door which leads into the parking lot, I go to check where hes heading and along the way I see my locker busted open. My phone is gone, my wallet and my keys that have some cool keychains on them are gone. I'm pretty pissed to say the least. So I go and tell the teacher and to cut it short, they say that theres no "evidence" or "proof" that he was there because he didnt check in during the period (basically saying he wasnt there). So now I'm really pissed because he stole my stuff and now hes gotten away. I spend like 3 days following him around at school and learning afew things about him (hes in one of my classes so I watched him more) and apparently this girl hes friends with says his parents died. So I follow him home and find out he has a dog.... . I came back the next day and put some anti freeze into the dogs water. You can guess what happened, and now apparently hes incredibly depressed because thats the only pet he had since his parents died (still dont know how they died, car crash I assume) but thats the price you pay for my phone. That's about it, he hasn't been in to school in afew days so im assuming hes taking it incredibly hard.
Wall of wall of wall of text

I'll edit this and tell you when I'm done reading.

EDIT:Fuck dude, that's terrible! That's messed up, did getting your stuff stolen cause you significant depression and emotional stress? No. You have to see the fact that losing "cool keychain things", a wallet and a phone is not like losing your only companion in the world.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Last edited by jravolta at Nov 6, 2007,
Haha gold. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Good on you.

EDIT:

Sun Tzu would have been proud.

So would the mafia.

"You kill my dog, I kill you're mum, you kill my mother, I kill you're fkn family!!"

Tis a good strategy you have adapted.

"impose this overwhelming level of Shock and Awe against an adversary on an immediate or sufficiently timely basis to paralyze its will to carry on . . . [to] seize control of the environment and paralyze or so overload an adversary's perceptions and understanding of events that the enemy would be incapable of resistance at the tactical and strategic levels."[2]
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Last edited by Metal_Injection at Nov 6, 2007,
That's great...I love revenge.

That's all I read though. I didn't dare try and tackle that wall of text.

EDIT: Christ...go die. Seriously.

Maybe someone should put some antifreeze in your drink you prick.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Last edited by thrashfan at Nov 6, 2007,
You are a fucking terrible person. If you went to my school, I would kick your ass for being such a pussy, just ask him for your stuff instead of killing the only thing he has left. Burn in hell.
You're a fvcking d1ck. Seriously. Nothing ever justifies the taking of a life. Especially when the dog had nothing to do with it. Damn. You're a fvcking asshole.
jesus christ...

as much as i disagree with killing somones dog, everyone read this:

this mexacan dude thinks he can get away with stealing other peoples stuff for fun.

thats pretty fucked up. he taught him a lesson and set an example for everyone else.

ps. i would'nt kill a dog, i would just send him to the ER, i love dogs.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Last edited by triviumjunkie at Nov 6, 2007,
You are a bad man.

I implore someone to find the Mexican guy's Myspace and tell him about the culprit who took his dog's life.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i dont know whether to condemn you for your absolute cruelty and cold blooded killing of an innocent, or to congratulate you for an epic win
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Dude. Don't kill pets for revenge. That's ****ed up.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
He steals some cash and some key chains, so you kill his dog?

Perfectly logical...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Dude, that was really harsh. There are ways to get your revenge on someone other than killing their dog.

EDIT: I would have just asked for my stuff back.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Last edited by aprescott_27 at Nov 6, 2007,
Dude, you killed his DOG?!?! Over your fucking phone? That's really harsh, so not worth killing something for.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Wow.

You're an awful person.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You"re A ****ing Douchebag!
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I don't have a problem with getting back at people. but seriously man fuck you. What did the dog ever do to you? If you killed my dog and I found out about it, you wouldn't be able to move for several months after I finished with you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
what?? you killed his dog??

you got issues man, the dog has nothing to do with him taking your petty ****.

i hope that you feel guilty cause that was the wrong way to go about things
i agree with everyone else. he might've stolen yourself, but seriously. think about how much his dog means to him. you've taken his last hope away for a "luxury" (your phone). i hope you're happy, because what you did was way outta line.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Dude, what the ****? Why kill his dog? That's so mean. Why not just beat his ass or steal his stuff? I expected something creative, something that would actually get you revenge and be an interesting read. But you killed his dog? **** you. I hope you die.
come to think of it, you are more of a **** than anything else, i mean, the dog didn't do ****

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ugspca/
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

what disturbs me the most about this is that you talk about this like "Yeah, no big deal i killed his dog. Whatev"

Get help now.

btw, if all this is true, you just confessed to the felony CONGRATS
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Nov 6, 2007,
You're an asshole. You killed his dog, the only pet he's had since his parents died in a car crash over your phone? The dog didn't even have anything to do with this. And to top it off, you seem to think this is no big deal.

Quote by you
apparently hes incredibly depressed because thats the only pet he had since his parents died (still dont know how they died, car crash I assume) but thats the price you pay for my phone.
Read this again. You are sickening.
Quote by Guitarislife125
I have reported you to your principal and local authorities. Thank god for IP tracking.

Really? REALLY?

He deserves that, if what you said is true.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Guitarislife125
I have reported you to your principal and local authorities. Thank god for IP tracking.

That'll teach the scumbag.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by Guitarislife125

Karma in the works bitches...
Quote by darkstar2466
Really? REALLY?

He deserves that, if what you said is true.

No not really. Only mods can see users' IP addresses.

Quote by facesofhope
what?? you killed his dog??

you got issues man, the dog has nothing to do with him taking your petty ****.

i hope that you feel guilty cause that was the wrong way to go about things

Wilty called, he wants his avatar back.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
You're disgusting, really.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Liberation

Not if you posted your AIM address

I wouldn't do that though, as cruel as what he had done, it's not worth the time, the ban, etc.

My point still stands, TS is an evil bastard.
Quote by Liberation

who is wilty
Hahahaha that's awesome.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
i know teachers put up with alot worse things than that, you should learn to let things slide, dealing with the **** that kids give i guess is part of the job
Page 1 of 5