Poll Options
View poll results: What Prestige to get
RGR1750
12 63%
RGA121
7 37%
Voters: 19.
i want a prestige for xmas, always have for like the past 4 years

im finally gonan get one this xmas and i need to decide what one to pick to tell mum.

between the Ibanez RGR1750 or the RGA121
Attachments:
presto.jpg
Rg1750
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
id go for the one with the trem, because with that, you have the option if you want it. but you dont have to use it. keep that in mind.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
PGM301.

^ I don't think that's a really valid option with Floyds, as they're such a pain to setup and maintain...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
+2 to the PGM; one of the best guitars in the Ibanez line-up.

Really, when deciding between these, as mentioned above, think very long and hard whether you'd like a trem or not.

Personally, the longer I have guitars with Floyd Rose trems, the more I want them blocked. So I'd advise you to go for either the RGA121, which is a very nice guitar or, if it's within reach, the PGM301, which has a few advantages above the other choices making it well worth the extra money.

By the way, if your in NJ, a few months ago the Sam Ash in Paramus (I believe it was there) still had a PGM301 and besides, Sam Ash can ship from store to store if you want them to, so if you want it, you'll most likely get it in a reasonable period of time.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by Nolly
Well, you can pretty much simplify that to: do you want a trem or not. If you're not sure, go for the one without.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?