Sorry guys, I think I've asked this before but can you give me some songs that are in Drop C and are relatively easy.

I'm loving this heavier sound.

St. Anger album is in Drop C, yeah? What's the best song from that, because I heard they all suck.
ESP LTD MH-50
Martinez MPC-1C-NGL
Laney LV300H
An extremely easy drop C song is Blow Me Away By Breaking Benjamin, or Animal I Have Become by Three Days grace. They are some heavier songs.. Kind of. I don't play in C much anymore, mostly D for me.
My favorite is probably Dirty Window, I for some reason play the riffs from it one helluva lot when I have a little writer's block...
I like St. Anger the title track but i though it was a good album
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
some disturbed i think is in drop c too and i only have an acoustic at home with 10s so I drop c is outta question cuz my agile is with my drummer (tuned to drop c ironicly)
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
early job for a cowboy stuff is in Drop C. try Day in Black.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
ANYTHING by Godsmack. Here are some good easy songs. "I stand alone", "Straight out of line","Awake", and "Greed". Skip the solos if you cant do them. Godsmack 4 life!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Shadows Fall normally plays w/ all their strings tuned a stepped down, and have occasionally dropped the sixth string in some of there songs, but those aren't their best...
a few song by Three Days Grace, and The Only One, by Evanescence (VERY easy)