I know I'm not really supposed to post this here, but before you tell me to take it to tab talk, I've already done that twice, and I've gotten no help. I though I'd take it to the pit, and maybe (just maybe) I'll get a helpful reply mingled somewhere in all the sarcasm. So here you go:

I've posted about this before and got almost no help, so I'll ask again.

All the tabs I've submitted have gotten denied even though they are correctly formatted, accurate, and there aren't many versions of the song on here. The most recent two that I've submitted are:
The Decemberists - After The Bombs (chords)
John Legend - Show Me (intro)

After The Bombs has one tab and one chords already up, neither of which are rated. My chords are different (they are more accurate) and it is plenty long.

Show Me has one other version that's rated 4 stars with 3 votes. My version of that is also more accurate.

So why do they keep getting denied? I don't get it, and it's rather frustrating.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Don't they accept intro tabs? I submitted a few, none of them got through. bunch of bastards turning down my work...
Well, for one, it's not the whole song, note for note, with leads and stuff... and sometimes it gets annoying to have 10 zillion intros to a song. There is more to a song than its intro, and mods feel it is just cluttering the database.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Yeah, I don't like the intro tabs too much. However, I wish someone would start replacing some of the tabs with more accurate ones when they are submitted. There are tons of great tabs, but some are so wrong it hurts.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, I don't like the intro tabs too much. However, I wish someone would start replacing some of the tabs with more accurate ones when they are submitted. There are tons of great tabs, but some are so wrong it hurts.

Like the Newgrounds idea where if the tab falls below a certain rating at so many votes it is up for deletion.

Yeah! My only concern with that is that we have some pricks here that like to give bad ratings to tabs just because. Still, a good idea.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah! My only concern with that is that we have some pricks here that like to give bad ratings to tabs just because. Still, a good idea.

I didn't say that as soon as the rating drops "poof." Mods can have the option of saving the tab if they feel it was unjustly rated; as well as, users too.

Obviously, pricks will be on the prowl, but mods will have the last say.

Last edited by hethamulburton at Nov 7, 2007,
Yeah, another good point man
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Course that'll be more work for mods, so I mean, it may/ may not happen.

Or they may have a Bruce Almighty moment where they just give in and click down the line.