Ok im seeking help from all the academically gifted people here, to ask if you know any websites that have facts to support that global warming isnt real or isnt caused by CO2?
You might be able to find one if you go to an oil company site or something, but generally global warming is accepted as real.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Umm... I'm not sure if one can plausibly argue the earth is not warming up by means of something, whether natural or artificial.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I've seen that before somewhere but I don't quite remember...the site I saw claimed methane was more of greenhouse gas than CO2...I'm skeptical about all statistics that have to do with global warming for the same reason everyone else should be :we don't actually know enough **** about the environment to truly understand how a rise CO2 could or could not effect it. So, everybody talking about it like they understand it, please GTFO your high horse and shut it.

EDIT: Ya... I definitely believe in Global Climate Change but I think it is almost impossible to tell how mankind effects the entire Earth.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
I've seen that before somewhere but I don't quite remember...the site I saw claimed methane was more of greenhouse gas than CO2...I'm skeptical about all statistics that have to do with global warming for the same reason everyone else should be :we don't actually know enough **** about the environment to truly understand how a rise CO2 could or could not effect it. So, everybody talking about it like they understand it, please GTFO your high horse and shut it.

I saw a site where they claimed that slaughtering the world's cow supply would eliminate methane... but hmm... the ocean has methane releasing pockets... how do we slaughter water?

Quote by hethamulburton
I saw a site where they claimed that slaughtering the world's cow supply would eliminate methane... but hmm... the ocean has methane releasing pockets... how do we slaughter water?

Explain to me how CO2 is a more dangerous gas than methane...please I want to know.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Explain to me how CO2 is a more dangerous gas than methane...please I want to know.

Idk, I was just making fun of the site that said we should eliminate methane.

Quote by hethamulburton

Idk, I was just making fun of the site that said we should eliminate methane.

There was a site that wanted to eliminate methane Did you base that idea from my post or is there an actual site that says we should eliminate methane
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
There was a site that wanted to eliminate methane Did you base that idea from my post or is there an actual site that says we should eliminate methane

There was an actual site dedicated to eliminating cows who they say produce 1/3 of the world's methane emissions through their excrement and gas.

It's obvious isn't it? We have to kill the whales.

Theory: Whales take up space where water could be. Global warming will raise water levels. If we kill the whales as global warming progresses, the water level won't rise. Also, we could use the whales as a source of oil.

1. Whales.
2. Kill them.
3. ????????
4. PROFIT$$.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
If you have a glass that is full of water, and some ice cubes, and the ice melts, does the glass overflow?
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Doesn't cold kill more than heat? Lol, just a thought.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Yea, no one likes the cold. Thats why everyone likes Jamaicans. They have a nice warm climate, and they are happy. For example...see Cool Runnings the movie. Best movie ever? Summer is the best time of year. So by deductive reasoning, why not extend that season to all year long. Sounds amazing to me.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Global warming doesn't exist. It's made up by every greedy evil solar panel, smart car and wind power company...

Imagine the amount of money you could make if you scared everyone into believing the world will end unless they buy your product.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
You can't disprove it, not right now. If you could, do you think we would even HAVE this debate right now? You think all the top scientists in the world have failed to solve this riddle of apocalypse because they didn't visit a friggin' web site?
I was pretty sure that there is more methane in the air than C02, my Science teacher was talking about it the other day - I even wrote something down about it.

But a quick search of my Science book yielded nothing that you would call a result, so I may as well have never posted at all.
No, there aren't any websites that can DISPROVE global warming. You will find some that say it's the cows fault or so on, but that's not disproving it. Virtually everyone in the scientific community agrees that climate change is real, it's simple science. C02 is a greenhouse gas and traps the heat from the sun. We are producing more and more of it. The earth will heat up more. Simple.
Global warming is happening. Its happend many many times in earth's histroy, Man just speeds it up.
Global warming is happening. But it's hard to say WHY it's happening. You can blame CO2, but then you have to remember that everytime something breathes, it's releasing CO2 into the air. And cows with their methane is supposedly a huge problem too.

But we don't know if this is a natural cycle, or if we're the cause of it. The earth has gone through an ice age, and could do so again, etc.
Quote by JuicyMango
Global warming is happening. But it's hard to say WHY it's happening. You can blame CO2, but then you have to remember that everytime something breathes, it's releasing CO2 into the air. And cows with their methane is supposedly a huge problem too.

But we don't know if this is a natural cycle, or if we're the cause of it. The earth has gone through an ice age, and could do so again, etc.

The problem is that we're releasing too much of it with our factories and giant SUVs and trucks that we don't need. As well as cutting down trees, how is all that CO2 supposed be absorbed by trees if there are none?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by donkeyman2341
If you have a glass that is full of water, and some ice cubes, and the ice melts, does the glass overflow?

Nice analogy, but it's flawed, the earth would be like a glass with ice higher than the rim of the glass, a lot higher
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by edwardthegreat5

lol wut?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
1. Methane traps more heat then carbon
2. Cows produce the majority of the world's methane

Thus,

Eat more beef.
Quote by donkeyman2341

I don't know if you know this, but the polar ice caps rise hundreds of feet above the ocean at some places.
I don't pick sides with this issue. It's a stupid thing to debate when there are more important things on the political table.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
lol wut?

Exxon owns all the major gas stations, global warming does not exists according to them.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?