Build one...it isn't that hard to make a guitar - given you have the materials and a nifty instruction manual. Why the hell would you want a Fender neck on a Gibson anyway?
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Buy a Fender?

Or make your own guitar.

Or put a Fender neck on a Gibson style body?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
...that would be odd....and kinda lame looking
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
A Firebird has a similar headstock to a Strat but I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I've thought about this b4 too, my idea was to take a les paul double cut and put a strat neck on it so I can have the nice fret access with the comfort of a strat neck, o and a floyd rose on there too....we can all dream cant we?
not a gibson, but an Epiphone Les Paul Classic w/ Quilt top. They have a neck closest to Fender's skinny neck in the Les Pauls, at least the ones i've tried.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
what the hell are you getting at here?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
He's not talking about how the neck looks, but the shape of the neck itself (e.g. chunky, thin, c shaped, D shaped etc)
i just think hes trying to piece together a Frankenstein guitar
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
that's an ugly idea....don't do it.

actually do it....the watch how ugly it looks and the money you've wasted....then post pics so i can laugh at it