Any UGer's wanna play???

when i get some replies i'll set up a server
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I'd love to but my CS is out of date immensely.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
i'll play

my account is usdgrad08

thats a number zero, not an "o"

1.6 or css?

css
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Never played, I have 10 weeks of holidays coming up maybe i should get into it. never played a fps but so i dunno.
i cant run css on my comp

like it will work cause i run other games with the source engine

but for some odd reason it just shuts down,

ill be up for a 1.6 game

heres my steam id page http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravensjebus

EDIT my steam account thing is michael630 thats a zero not an "o"
Last edited by dfc_jebus at Nov 7, 2007,
WTF COMPUTER NERDS???? u losers this is a fUkIng guitar site! u know the musical instrument! ****K off to some nerd site not a guitar site!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Quote by screamodream
WTF COMPUTER NERDS???? u losers this is a fUkIng guitar site! u know the musical instrument! ****K off to some nerd site not a guitar site!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

seriously?

im not even going to bother.
screamodream.

bringmetheshutthe****up.

did you HONESTLY expect to not get flamed?

Maybe you have a deathwish? Even in the pit, where stupidity is laughed at, even encouraged - you are among the most immature and completely foolish to ever dirty the purple carpet of this great place.

Yes, that should do nicely.
Quote by screamodream

we may be computer nerds... but you're a straight up faggot nubcake lawl ::type ::type ::type
Quote by screamodream

This is the pit you ****ing dumbass, now get the hell off the internet and practice on your samick.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I've been meaning to getmyself a copy, I'll check Limewire soon. Then I'll own y'alll.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Good luck finding a working online copy of CSS on Limewire.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by screamodream

You are also a nerd, you created your post via a computer dickhead...
Finding a CSS that works online is almost impossible, especially with Limewire.
Just buy the damn thing... it's like 20$.
¯|(°_o)/¯
anybody down for a game now????

my steam account is mace813
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.