Okay, Xmas is coming up.
I want a new guitar.

I have a TSL60 w/ 1960a cab.
and I am wondering which guitar will suit me for Indie and some hardcore music.

Any Suggestions?

Try to keep budget under $700
Guitars / Bass
60th anniversary strat
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic
Mitchell Electric-Acoustic
60th anniversary p-bass

Amps
TSL60 w/ 1960a
Frontman 25R II
Behringer BXL450A
whats ur current guitar? if anything i'd suggest saving it a bit longer and it can give u more options
im in love with the faded gibsons.... but thats just me, prepare for some ibanez and schecter reccomendations on this one
Look for a used SG Standard, I got mine for $600 and you should be able to too. If not a standard, the specials aren't a bad deal used, but stay away from the faded ones until you play one first.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
im not getting specific on models.

but ive been in 3 bands of 3 very different styles, one heavy heavy hardcore style, a pop punk/rock thing, and an indie-rock/jazzy type band.

ive noticed that telecasters seems to have the best flexability. preferable solid body, no semi-hollows.

also, my current guitar, the IBANEZ s520EX also seems very good for all styles, but isnt as easily tuned from one tuning to another due to the locks on the nut.. which may be a problem if you into multiple sounds.

try to find either american or japanese guitars... no mexican/korean, and youll be set no matter what style.
^ I was going to say go for a tele, but they're not great for heavier stuff. They're perfect for indie stuff (the brit-pop style of indie, anyway)
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by Sid McCall
^ I was going to say go for a tele, but they're not great for heavier stuff. They're perfect for indie stuff (the brit-pop style of indie, anyway)

you can play heavier stuff on a tele... check out John 5 (Manson) or Tom Morello (RATM)
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Yeh but what are they running the guitar through?

I say just go for a set bridge, like a Ibanez SZ.
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by Walternativo
you can play heavier stuff on a tele... check out John 5 (Manson) or Tom Morello (RATM)

yeah but that's a tele with a humbucker, which is a waste of a tele.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Morello's is a standard Tele, no humbucker. But yeah, tele would be good, or maybe look at an SZ (520 maybe, I don't know prices on Ibanez). that's all i got for you right now, not to up on Indie sound.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix