It's just I REALLY don't like that xXWesBorlandXx guy. He gives the internet a bad name.
Well if he likes Wes Borland then he must have bad taste...
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
please, PLEASE make that group about me?

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Anyone else seen him about? Seriously, read one post.

Exactly.

I have. He is an idiot for sure. I don't think he deserves to have a group either for or against him though...he should just be reported until he is banned.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Well I wouldnt ban you, but i wouldn't ban people for alot of stuff.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by deadkenedy
Well I wouldnt ban you, but i wouldn't ban people for alot of stuff.

hmmm, i feel like testing you

would you ban me for doing this...*squishing sounds**rubber snaps*...goldfish...*monkey screams*....*hides evidence*

im sorry what were we talkin about
You are now blinking manually
I don't think you would get banned but I've never seen him so I couldn't tell you if I wanted to join. Looks like you have some following though so why not.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by RSOB Bass
Anyone else seen him about? Seriously, read one post.

Exactly.

an example, a link maybe? I want to see what you're talking about
It's petty and immature to make a group about someone just because you don't like them. There's an ignore option for these boards for a reason, so stop being such a dick and ignore him if he bothers you that badly. Rest assured, if the group is made I'll report it, though thanks to this thread a mod will get there first.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's petty and immature to make a group about someone just because you don't like them. There's an ignore option for these boards for a reason, so stop being such a dick and ignore him if he bothers you that badly. Rest assured, if the group is made I'll report it, though thanks to this thread a mod will get there first.

agreed, but I'm still curious as to what it is this person says that makes you want to make a club against them.
Quote by david_highland
agreed, but I'm still curious as to what it is this person says that makes you want to make a club against them.

+1.9
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Yeah.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by OThugSd
Well if he likes Wes Borland then he must have bad taste...

Whats so bad about Wes Borland? Black Light Burns is an awesome band.
R.A.G.E.