well i was looking around ebay because my mum said i could get a new guitar for Christmas and i was looking at this: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300168133780&Category=33034&_trksid=p3907.m29

i play rock/hard rock/heavy metal and i have looked at reviews on it and im gonna go see if i can play on one at a music shop soon but i was just wondering if i should even bother wat do u guyz reckon i need an opinon lol cant make up mi mind by myself

im noob at this posts so if u want more info ask and ill give it to ya thank guys
u cant argue 70-80s music was the greatest bring it on back! an Italian soccer nut crossed with some old skool rocking out that would be me
i reckon its probably a good buy, but go out and try it to see if you like it first, coz some guitars some people consider great but some people dislike. Its usually up to your opinion alone.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
yeah i will go try it out thanks man
u cant argue 70-80s music was the greatest bring it on back! an Italian soccer nut crossed with some old skool rocking out that would be me