Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

That's pretty cool. Who else can read that as if it were in the right order?
I have read that many many times before, but I always find it interesting though. Our brains have amazing word recognition.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Its rare to find someone who cant read that. It was interesting when i saw that (4 years ago).
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
wow this is wierd
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
oooooooooooooooooooooooooold!
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
Quote by DoomSentinal
taht was too esay to raed, I dnot see how smoe poelpe cnat raed taht sfuf.

u no wuts sad ppl can akshualy reed dis 2
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
All it is is swapping the middle letters of the words, and all the brain usually needs to read a word is the first and last letters to be in place, it doesn't matter what order the rest of the letters are in.

Nearly everyone can read it, and nearly everyone could read it nearly 5 years ago wehen i first saw this
everyone can read it...dude,the passage says so itself!!

EDIT:i read it just like reading a exam passage...
I have posted this a few times and there was alot of threads about it aswell.
Quote by DoomSentinal
taht was too esay to raed, I dnot see how smoe poelpe cnat raed taht sfuf.

sfuf ruined your streak! but i think we all got the idea.

i dont even know how old this is, but its surely been out for more than 5 years... and probably multiple posts on UG still interesting though.
people can read this because if the first and last letter are the same, you can generally make out the word straight away. nothing special.
example: wohveer pstoed tihs is gay
Odelr tahn teh ietrnent!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by darkstar2466
u no wuts sad ppl can akshualy reed dis 2

What's more sad is that people actually write like that.
(and aren't kidding)
My band: Iconic Vivisect

Quote by madbasslover
I think what we can all take away from this is that people should be allowed to listen to whatever they want to as long as we're all the same religion.
lol yea i read that b4 on ebaum's i think..its pretty cool
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Wow thats old, i recieved like 4 of those and i ve only had face for a month
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
anyone can read it, some myspace freak just wants to feel like he has "a special mind"
Everyone can read it, not just 55% of people; they only included that part to make you feel special.

You're not special.

This is also incredibly old.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i find it funny that it says you have a strange mind if you can read it yet it says the majority of people can (55%), wouldn't that mean you have a strange mind if you can't read it?
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by <><
Wait...there are people who CAN'T read that!?

for real... that was just as easy as reading it normal... my sister is dyslexic.. i wonder if she could read it better?
Did about this in my psychology degree...its about how people read a text. You make assumptions when you read a text that includes the way you read each word individually. You know what a word says by looking at the beginning and then end of the word. Thats what I know
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Damn...

I can read it too.

It's a sign of being on the interweb longer than I should.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

the majority of peepswho cant reasd it are those who are just learning to read, and they have to sound it out. thats why we can all read it....
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by thatguy333
people can read this because if the first and last letter are the same, you can generally make out the word straight away. nothing special.
example: wohveer pstoed tihs is gay

lulz.