I don't exactly know where to post this, but I think you guys on here could help me out the most.

I finish uni in 2 weeks and so to keep myself occupied I want to buy a harmonica to go with my guitar. Would anyone know if this harminica is good, and reasonably priced?

Harmonica

If any mods are on here, feel free to move this to the appropiate forum.
Are you reelin' in the years?
Hohner are supposed to make good harmonicas, apart from that idk
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I have a cheap harp in C, which is allright for practicing with but the sound is a bit.. plasticky. I also have several Hohner blues harps in different keys, which are much better sounding.

Diatonic harmonicas don't cost much anyroad, but you might as well go to a shop and buy one. They won't let you try it out, but they might advise you.
What about the one in the link? Any experience with that?

Is it the Mgs of Hohner?
Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else got any other comments or reccomendations?

Also, does anyone know what key 'Heart of Gold' by Neil Young is in - Harmonica wise.
Get a Honner Special 20, good harmonica to start off with. It's a great harmonica for £18, and it will last a life time.
I'll have a look around for that, but I'm just wanting to learn atm and hopefully move onto better quality instruments, like we all do. So keep expenses down to a minimum is a priority atm.

Do you have any knowledge on the harp in the link? I don't really want to spend more than $30 AUS on something yet.

EDIT: thanks chobe, it was the first song I learnt on guitar, hopefully now, it will e the first on harp too.
Thanks for the link.

It says that beginners should start in the key of C, is that necessary?