http://www.myspace.com/thefillmoregears

Dirty, gritty, sexy Rock 'n' Roll!

The Fillmore Gears have been gaining rapid momentum since their first gig in mid-2006, supporting the likes of 1990s and Rose Hill Drive. Formed by a few lads with a common adoration of classic rock, they have since wowed audiences with their firebrand, no-holds-barred hard rock. Blazing guitar solos, dirty bass lines, monumental drumming and an unsurpassed vocal style all characterize the potent sound.
wow. I love your music. I wish I could add it to my profile. But you seem to have disabled that. as well as downloads. :\ oh well.
I eat people.
yum yum.
Hey, glad you like our music. You should be able to add our songs to your profile, I've enabled that function.
I think i might like this..

checked you out on myspave.. You sound really really cool.. Like really cool!
I love this, is.. Great, beautiful music
I think these guys could go all the way. specially with led zeppelin reunion, might ignite a classic rock scene.
The music is extremely fun, but the image is laughable at best.

You look like a bunch of clean cut indie kids, which will alienate you from the rock scene.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

You look like a bunch of clean cut indie kids, which will alienate you from the rock scene.

I don't think their image is too bad. Since when did image alienate the rock scene? Is it that shallow these days?
Speaking of Rose Hill Drive, I think they're playin in england again soon.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I thought music was about music. And besides, theres nothing wrong with the look.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Really? Kick ass. I saw them support Roadstar and The Answer a few months ago at the Mean Fiddler. That was an AWESOME gig.

I can imagine it was. It would be cool if the fillmore Gears supported rose hill drive again so i could see what they're like live.
I'm going down to birmingham for a few weeks in January. hopefully i'll be able to see the fillmore gears as they're playing the same week i go. I'll definitely tell you what they're like live.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Yeh I totally agree with you man
it looks like they've put up a new song on myspace. its actually really good!
this is pretty sweet...best of luck to you and your band!
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic