Page 1 of 2
And I have a half hour until the period is over. I should be working on my project, but screw that.

Entertain me, Pit.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
In the same boat my friend, high five!
Even though these types of threads are useless
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I opened this thread thinking it would be funny, but you have dissapointed me and made me realize that you are a stupid ass retard and you should kill yourself.
I hope that was entertaining
Quote by Dgretsch892
I opened this thread thinking it would be funny, buy you have dissapointed me and made me realize that you are a stupid ass retard and you should kill yourself.
I hope that was entertaining

It gave me lulz.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
It gave me lulz.

You know "lul" means penis in the Netherlands?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll

woah. I should ask my dutch friend about that in 5th period.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by Slaytanic6606
woah. I should ask my dutch friend about that in 5th period.

Really, a friend from the Netherlands told me .
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Im in school 2
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
yaaaaaaaaaaaa im in first period now.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
what are you doing on a computer in American History?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
its 10:30 pm here (china) but i was on UG in science a few times lol
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by musicfreak003
its 10:30 pm here (china) but i was on UG in science a few times lol

How? You have access to a computer in class?
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
right now its 6:24 am in Portland, Oregon Im sopposed to be working on a homewirj assignment before school. Speaking of lulikers, have you ever heard of a guy named Ed Wank. he's som radio dj in some city. Not in the uk though
(i beleive wank means masturbate in british)
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by Stentroll

I graduated High School 6 years ago, and when I went we had computers in class. It's the educational wave of the future my friend.
I'm meant to be at school but I'm ill so fuk that.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Stentroll

yea like laptops
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
its 10:55 in east coast canada, and im in law class. imsitting at the back of the class and i can see that everyone has their laptops on and looking on their facebooks, they havent figured out how to use hopster to bypass the messenger block yet lol.

and would anybody know of any software like hopster that works better and possibly free if possible ?
im stuck in programming class.......

kill me
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by LespaulsRcool
what are you doing on a computer in American History?

where I live, all the students are given a laptop (waste of tax money in my opinion). That's where I have to take all my notes, and I'm bored and already know everything my teacher is talking about, so why not??
Send E mail's too al the girlz asking who would take Butts3aks
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

how about you guys in school do something funny and entertain us with the story?
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I am also in computers. Ultimate Guitar: Where Bored people come.
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Quote by jiminizzle
how about you guys in school do something funny and entertain us with the story?

Well a lesbian stole my ipod's headphones and painted them purple. Enthralling enough for you?
Quote by HuckIt
I used to go on all the time in my Tech Class, but then my Teacher found out and got the kid sitting beside me in trouble (he can see all our screens and he mixed ours up) so i usually wait till english class haha. im to scared to go on it in Music class tho...
what would i need to do to bypass the filters at school,because whenevr i get to UG i can go to the news columns and lessons and all that other stuff but not on the forums,1magehack is blocked and i think that any other websites that have the words proxy on it,and even when i search for proxy servers on google it blocks it
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by pa3k_2414
what would i need to do to bypass the filters at school,because whenevr i get to UG i can go to the news columns and lessons and all that other stuff but not on the forums,1magehack is blocked and i think that any other websites that have the words proxy on it,and even when i search for proxy servers on google it blocks it

Idk. Use a proxy bypass thing? I remember this chick telling me about "the pruxy" or something.

The school doesn't block UG for me.
Quote by HuckIt
i think our school also blocked the proxy sites i know so that doesn't work

if you guys can give me a list of proxy sites,i might try all of them tommorow
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Next time you are board at school, turn up the volume and go to www. meatspin .com and you will be the most popular kid in school. no doubt everyone loves the song and if you tell people you made it you will get more ass than you could imagine. It is the coolest thing you could ever see. trust me.
Quote by musicfreak003
yea like laptops

Wow, nice .
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Im not, our area was flooded and we were let out about half an hour ago.
Which is good cos I would have had a Biology test, and I haven't revised. At all.
Quote by Stentroll

Yep I do
Although the question is, how do YOU know
Page 1 of 2