Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I'm on it right now

LOL Butthash
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i just had to read that while im reading... haha
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
that wikipedia article says its been vandalised, so we dont know if its a hoax.

i think thats pretty ****ed up.

"i get high from **** in a bag!!!"

well, good for u u douche
Fox News ran with the story 8 hours after the Steiner Washington Post column entry.[10] There a Washington D.C. DEA spokesman, Garrison Courtney, informed that "We wouldn't classify it as a drug so much because it's feces and urine," Fox also published the Internet alias of the boy who had published a "trip report" in the TOTSE online forum in July. The boy, "Pickwick," in September retracted his story claiming his report "was faked using flour, water, beer and Nutella." He also stated "I never inhaled any poop gas and got high off it [...] I have deleted the pictures, hopefully no weirdo saved them to his computer. I just don't want people to ever recognize me as the kid who huffed poop gas.

Quote by maca-venagas
that wikipedia article says its been vandalised, so we dont know if its a hoax.

i think thats pretty ****ed up.

"i get high from **** in a bag!!!"

well, good for u u douche

It's been locked because of vandals. I doubt they'd have locked the vandalised version.
Quote by N_I_N-621
I just posted that in the Drug forum you frackin' thief.

My bad, I don't spend time in the drug forum... And I did use the searchbar though.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

You must listen to RMG?

There are better ways to get a hallucinogenic high...no?
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by ItWillDo
My bad, I don't spend time in the drug forum... And I did use the searchbar though.

Oh alright.
I hate these kids who are scared ****less to smoke pot so they get high in like the gayest ways possible. My neighbor used to inhale the air from the heater to get tweaked....
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
"Winnie, ****, Runners, Fruit from Crack Pipe, Leroy Jenkems, Might, Butthash, and Waste"

hahah, that's great.
Quote by Chikitty_China
I hate these kids who are scared ****less to smoke pot so they get high in like the gayest ways possible. My neighbor used to inhale the air from the heater to get tweaked....

haha. That's great
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.