so i am looking for members for an online metal band if you want to join just reply
we aregoing to do covers of 80s metal probaly looking for a singer 1 or 2 guitars and a drummer
I'll give guitar a shot if you want? I play lead and rhythm.

PM if you'd like to collaborate on any rock/hard rock/metal stuff
      i do vocals. depends on what style youre looking for. 80s metal is a vague term. that can mean anything from the stupid **** that was considered metal such as Warrant, but it can also mean the glory that was Death, Bathory, Kreator
      The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
      Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
      i do vocals. depends on what style youre looking for. 80s metal is a vague term. that can mean anything from the stupid **** that was considered metal such as Warrant, but it can also mean the glory that was Death, Bathory, Kreator

As long as it has at least a few duel guitar solos (a la Maiden, Priest, Skid Row) I'm interested

PM if you'd like to collaborate on any rock/hard rock/metal stuff
          Quote by Arndee
          As long as it has at least a few duel guitar solos (a la Maiden, Priest, Skid Row) I'm interested

Theres some great Death Metal from the 80s like Death and Morbid Angel, theres also some incredible Thrash from Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Tankard and what not. If you want some heavy vocals, im your man, i bring the heavy on vox.
          The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
          Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by |Guitarhead|
          What lvl of experience do you guys have? How old r u?

Level 80 attack, I'm 9 next month.
          Quote by fukyu1980
          LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
          I can play guitar or bass, I'd prefer guitar but bass is fine if the other spots are taken.
          R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
          “A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
          Legion.
          I'd be interested in filling the bass position.
          Raise your chalice my brother
          Raise it high
          To catch the fire that falls from the sky